...ashes...

"Help me this once, please say yes my lady.....

                                                     CARAMEL'S P.O.V

Jaden pulled me into a hug I got really nervous, after he whispered in my ear my breathing increased and did I mention my heart was hammering when he gave me a hug I wished that moment could freeze. Wait a sec, this is Jaden Von cocky he's gonna brag knowing I couldn't breathe when he hugged me. I shot my eyes open to meet two oversized men standing in front of me.

"Hey boss,it's time to go now" well who could have guessed these thugs with looks that could kill and I  mean kill in a bad way, are Jaden's bodyguards. 

"Let me talk to my lady then we'll leave can't you see she's soaking" he said eyeing me with the last words. goodness am going to kick his balls

I folded my arms on my chest and waited for him to speak "Okay caramel, gosh who even gave you that name kim and kanye did a better job naming" he spout, damn that's it am leaving.

He pulled me back "Listen am so..so..am sorry it's just I have to go somewhere for the long weekend till next tuesday and my baby can't stay alone nor with the babysitter, am going to pay you any amount " I smirked "What made you think I will agree  " 

He smirked back "Janine wants you and likes you a lot and also man it hurts my pride saying this but of course I don't like you but I feel Janine will be safer with you " he said closing his eyes "So you trust me"I added just to irritiate him " Yes,yes I do trust you" I giggled when he opened his eyes and took a deep breath.

The journey to his so called palace was an hour long, I was suprised on why my mouth wasn't agape when we entered the mansion. "What do you think Cara" did he just nick name me and want me to praise him oh no way.

"It's okay I have seen better" He looked pissed but didn't say anything Janine came running to us.

 She wore a pink hot pant and a white tshirt her hair tied into pig tails she smiled and  looked very beautiful. She hugged her dad then me "Hey little princess you good " he said pecking her cheek "Am great daddy just missed you " she walked to me and I lifted her.

"Sis caramel I missed you are you staying over" She asked with her puppy eyes mode " Of course princess I will your dad asked me to" I said just in time to get a look from Jaden. "My dad's the best I asked him to bring you and he did" she told me as we walked inside, I smiled knowing that the jerk still has a heart so he has feelings like us all. Only he chooses to hide his 

"So Cara come let me talk to you" Gosh who taught him grammar. Did I ever mention when he is not keen he has an Italian accent, I guess he keeps it hidden and that  too for a reason. 

He told me to follow him around the mansion I did he showed me many things I needed to know then on the very top floor he showed me a room. It was in a dark corner "Never I repeat never even tempt to enter in that room or else,,.." He  paused and I raised my brow

"I get dangerous and you don't wanna see me  get dangerous my lady" he said the words he said even sent chills down my spine. I don't know what's wrong with me but I like it when he's iritiated, and angry and challenging badly enough now I find myself craving for that danger, seriously caramel. 

I decided I'll sleep here tonight after Jaden left, I just finished having a shower after putting Janine to sleep I took my towel and wrapped it around my body It was very short, but who cares. I checked out the time it was like midnight  already.

I stood in front of the mirror rubbing my curled hair I called Emma my bestie "hey"

"heyyy girl how are you you're such a busy bee these days " she told me and I knew she'd say it cause we have not talked for like two weeks .

"I was busy am so sorry beautiful "I said "Where are you anyway I came to your appartment and you were not there

"Am sorry am at Jaden's he's asked me to sit his baby" I said 

"your at Jaden Carlos' house and he has a baby wait, wait wait..." my door was suddenly opened and I involuntary hung up and stood there frozen. 

I was on my almost falling towel in front of Jaden Carlos, could this get any worse  he eyed me and I swear I saw him swallow a gulp. "I forgot to leave you this a key card for every room in this house" he spoke and wanted to leave in a hurry, I decided to tease him.

"Does it open the forbidden door ,I'd really like to see how dangerous you can get" He smirked and walked towards me with shooting eyes. He pulled me close and made kiss trails on my shoulder and neck but I pulled away. Trust me it took me my everything.

"Let me tell you something no one has ever pulled away when I start doing my magic, your impressive now now, you don't wanna see  how dangerous I get my lady It's dangerous" he said his last words landing his hand on my bare thigh I didn't flinch he drew something there I felt my legs betraying me but I didn't bulge.

"Impressive my lady but I'll make you scream like a kid one day mark that" checking me out  for the last time he winked and left.

The next day Janine and I did a lot together we went to an amusement park, we went to a salon for make over then to her favorite chinese hotel then we went to the mall.  "Sis Caramel I wanna buy something for daddy his birthday is next month he usually  let it pass but I won't let him this year. I love my daddy but I rarely find him happy somehow I wanna make him happy he always makes me happy" We were both in tears when she finished I gave her a tight hug, "Your one amazing daughter am going to help you I also wanna see him happy ". Honestly I wanted to see him happy I don't really know why, though seriously I can't tell whether I like him or not. 

He gives me these sparks and crazy heartbeats and electricity and makes me feel so weak which in turn makes me unsure if I like him, cause these feelings make me like him but I hate him for that geez! am personally confused but we were home at last and Janine pulled my hand.

"I am so exhausted  but happy " Janine  spoke as I untied her bun and made her hair into pony tail then we ordered  pepparonni pizza and we watched tv, soon after her shower she slept. I couldn't sleep so I sat watching a Korean drama then I got bored and began walking around I walked near the forbidden  room and I stood there watching it.

Curiosity got the best of me and i entered the forbidden room, i was shocked by the sight of the room. The signs drawn in red and black  in a white room. i walked inside and saw weird instruments and portraits and pictures hung up on the walls. I saw a picture of a younger  Jaden with his parents, then his mom and dad with Janine I walked closer 'wow makes sense he's handsome took it from his parents and why is this woman looking so like Janine is he hiding something'. I found myself whispering then I watched the paintings closely they had familiar signs on them, I took in a sharp breath cause my heart started racing I walked to the book shelf and grabbed a book it was written 'musical notes'.

I recalled seeing the signs somewhere but I just couldn't figure out where, I moved back with the book then walked to the instrument  with many black and white buttons it was huge I touched one of the buttons and a sound was made, my heart's pace increased and I placed another button. 

"What are you doing in here" an Italian accented voice shouted in a composed manner I turned to meet Jaden he was bare chested  he looked like Adonis ever heard of him? with all the tattoos,.. seriously my brain scolded okay, and his eyes which are usually ocean blue were glowing like illuminating the place and I thought I saw golden wings and his eyes shed golden tears, holy father of creations am done for today. My feet went numb, my throat dry my eyes started tearing involuntary. He walked to me and raised my face by the chin my eyes met his " Thank goodness your  not in your glasses today I warned you Caramel I really did do you have any Idea of what you have caused  Caramel " I swallowed cause I think he used my name and it hit me this is bad and I mean really bad. Well am taking my popcorn and am at the front row watching this drama, Jesus my brain is stupid......

     Hey, hey, hey,,..

 another chapter banged in tell me what do you think so far?

Don't forget to vote, share and motivate by leaving your honest thoughts on the comments..

                                                             love ~author