... NEVER NOT...

JADEN'S POV

Tears dropped to the ground even I couldn't believe it,I Jaden Carlos shed a tear. Enzo ordered his men to cuff me and lead me to the cells mine was an underground cell the place was dark and had a foul smell of some dead animals the men threw me to the ground like some ragdoll after uncuffing me and I hissed in pain after landing on the hard concrete floor..

"Okay my man you stay here as we go call the king" he said his thick Italian accent obvious in each word. I wonder why did he have to use Portuguese a while ago. I took my backpack and removed the transparent ball and I kept it close to my face.

Still I can't believe that I actually liked a person all along and all I could do was just act rude around her, well I may beat Hardin and take the award of idiots if it existed really.I heard the  metal doors cracking and I sat up hiding Jayel in my backpack.

Enzo walked in first behind him was Avalon and behind her walked an old man he looked as if he was in his mid fifty's but with that height and body I think he's still fit might be a gym man though I thought he maybe a few centuries old.

The old man walked to me and held my chin to force me to look at him I swallowed when I noticed his eye pouch he had one eye and that too was dark yellow he actually gave me some creeps who the heck has such an eye color .

"Well,well,well Julien we finally meet" he spoke he had this pirate accent as if he was Scottish, but wait Julien who the fuck is that am Jaden has he somehow lost his mind somewhere or is he one of those old people who pretend to know you even if they don't.

"I Know that right now ye got many questions in there don't ye boy now I can answer all ye questions "he said coming close and trying to remove my hoodie. Okay I panicked

" What the fuck old man am straight okay and I don't wanna give a show in front of my ex and her brother" I said struggling well now guards walked in and held me down"let me go you assholes fuck off let me go I swear am skinning you all with a nail cutter if I  get out of here"

" Well that's why we won't let you go,we have a lot of catching up to do your no goody two shoes your a villain,an avian you like seeing blood being shed you're the young master of the devil" the old man spoke and I had to stop struggling what does he mean?

Avalon walked forward as they made me sit after cuffing me she sat on my lap and kissed me catching me off guard I struggled to move but she held me in place I felt something like a pill that moved from her mouth to mine then she let me go I swallowed it unknowingly.

" You stay away from me Ava, your a traitor how comes you never told me all this your a liar,a cheat,a whore and always will be..I..hate.." I couldn't finish my statement I was mad I didn't want to cheat on Cara especially with her, my eyes were so heavy my head began hurting and felt like some Aphrodite worshippers were drumming in my head I started seeing multiple people and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

            THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jaden passed out and Avalon and her brother eyed each other, " he's going to remember every single detail on his past as soon as he wakes up call me and it's game over for celestials and muggles" Avalon's father stated as he left.

A guard walked to the cell and called to Avalon she waved her hand to tell him that she'll be there soon. Her thoughts were consumed and she kept her eyes on Jaden Enzo chuckled behind her "what's so funny Lorenzo" she asked facing him.

" You still like him don't you you stare at him like you wanna eat him and you could simply force the pill into his mouth you kissed him seriously" he told her and she rolled her eyes" you got a prob with that" she asked plainly.