... FALLING...

PHARRELL'S POV

Things went according to my plan, again let me see they always do actually now I have one more plan and not only celestials but also the whole fucking universe Will be mine.

I walked out after caramel left with Janine,it was fishy but since she's mine now and the fact that my dear brother can't go anywhere near her after the fuzz he caused I got nothing to worry about.

Caramel has always been a part of my plan except it really didn't include me falling for her I actually have been drawn to her since the magical day in the hallway.

Avalon called and I went to find her as soon as she called me, I met her pacing around she stopped once she saw me " Pharrell they're already working on their plan what,what about us" she said her words came out broken and full of fear.

" Avalon I am Pharrell I never lose let's finish a game we started they can't win if they aren't even playing it" I smirked and that was more than the truth we stand on a big wining side cause those losers are in a game and they don't even know it.

Today is the day my dear father meets my brother he always praises him and talk about him as if he's the son who's been there for the rest of his life. Just the thought of it makes me wanna throw up the fucker has always been somehow lucky I took in a breath and left.

As I walked down the path that Avalon said she saw Jaden taking I saw the most sickening sight ever, Jaden was walking beside caramel while carrying Janine on his shoulders if I didn't know better I'd say they look like a happy young married couple.

I stormed towards them and caramel gave me a warning look,she walked to me before I could get there. " Pharrell listen don't cause a scene in front of Janine I talked to him about her he doesn't seem to remember anything but I wanted her to spend some quality time with him please" I stared at her sincere eyes that's my girl.

I pulled her to me and rested my hand on her shoulder she was uncomfortable at first but when we got to them she looked okay.
" So we meet again Young master Julien" I said making sure the mockery in my voice is evident he smirked.

" It's a pleasure your highness" my jaws clenched and I smiled at him " so we need to talk but alone how about our place" I suggested he agreed without further arguments.

We walked to the house " oh come on Scott we went to that forest and never even got a glimpse of the seven headed dogs or goddess Athena or come on we were so lame nothing to tell " Hardin was pouting pretty much the only thing he does.

" Wait we saw Medusa with the snakes on her head" Scott said sarcastically, everybody but Hardin understood" really why didn't you say something" and Hardin once again used his ass for thinking. Scott hit him with a slipper on his head" come on we would be stones if we saw her would you for once think before speaking" Jeremy was busy with his PC and Adam was drinking something while laughing at the two.

They stopped when they heard us, as if it was out of reflex Hardin used his telekinesis on him and lifted him only for a few seconds before he used his vision power and made Hardin put him down. He controls people's brain the fucker is good.

" Stop he's not here to harm us or anything and neither he's here for us he has to talk to Pharrell" caramel stated she sounded somehow protective. We heard a sob and we turned back to see Janine shit,we forgot her presence " uncle Harry why did you do that to my dad " he wanted to walk to her and she ran to Jaden and hid behind him.

He turned around and she fell asleep"I cast a sleeping spell on her she'll have forgotten about all this once she's up" Jaden spoke up. The tension in the room grew and Jaden looked relaxed as caramel took Janine to her room.