... REVELATION 1...

CARAMEL'S POV

I was putting Janine to bed when a blinding white light lit the whole room up, I looked and saw vapeng come out of it " hey mr.vapeng" I waved as I adjusted my eyes to the light.

After our talk my heart melted and here I was standing between Scott and Hardin stopping Hardin from getting killed by a dinning knife for speaking from his butt again.

" Come on Scott you looked like a dying baboon in that video and laughed like  a widowed sheep" he laughed at his own statement. " You idiot if I get my hands on you am shaving your head with my nails and sending you to the mountains and make you a monk" Scott was running around and Hardin kept hiding behind me.

" Okay stop you two Hardin stop mocking him and stop using me as your armour" I said trying to free myself. " Wait you watch the video and be our judge if I'm right he doesn't hit me if am wrong am ready to become a monk.. Amitabh" he said bowing on his last words.

Scott turned red I don't know if it's from anger or blushing" no or just do it fine go on do it" Scott walked away and Hardin played the video it was the funniest thing I have ever seen Scott had been making a funny video of himself and his face looked like someone had a syringe on his ass.

As the funny faces of Scott kept scrolling the video stopped and before Hardin could pause the next video it played. It was a video of me I froze I stopped laughing and just stared at the screen as Hardin struggled to stop the video finally he smashed his phone and stood there awkwardly.

It's not like they were my nudes,no they were beautiful pictures of mine I was laughing, gardening, hugging Janine, smiling, looking at the stars, looking puzzled like that.

Well I guess it's only awkward because maybe he took them secretly and now I saw them, " caramel am sorry I..." I cut him half sentence" don't be you captured beautiful moments of my life maybe I'd need them somehow in the future thanks Hardin" I guess he didn't feel so assured as I was followed by Scott a few minutes after I walked outside and he explained that Hardin likes me, well duh! It was too obvious I mean even a blind person could see it he was too obvious.

After our talk I saw Jaden enter Janine's room through the window,I smiled and walked away before an idea hit me I need to have this moment right now with him. So I took a bottle of red wine and waited for him to come out..

It's hard to say goodbye,it's never goodbye they say.. I never knew the meaning of these words till this moment,we both know it's goodbye but we just can't say it we don't wanna say it...

All the memories of us flashed in slow motion in front of me as we parted ways a mysterious guy... Jaden Carlos he came around showed me a world I never thought I had a chance to experience and before I could let him in... He disappeared in the thin air...

Once upon a time I met him... I fell in love and it just wasn't in the cards and we can't rewrite the stars for us and that was it.. the end a beautiful story with a rather ugly end...

I reached the house they were all prepared Pharrell walked forward and inspected me okay I smell like wine and a mixture of Jaden's scent and my eyes and lips look swollen from crying and kissing though my eyes are hidden by my glasses you could still tell that I was crying.

" Where were you caramel and why are you crying something wrong" he spoke and yes this is exactly what I needed a father when I feel as if am gonna break away I needed someone to talk to me in such a rude way wow!

Vincy walked to me and gave me a tight hug then he stared at me then pulled me into a hug again and " go take a quick shower and dress up be quick we need to leave in ten minutes" I think Emma somehow reincarnated in his body right now I need no one to ask me anything I just want to be left alone.