... ECLIPSE...

JADEN'S POV

I clicked my fingers and they disappeared it was enough to see how much I hurt her and now Avalon is rubbing more salt to her fresh wound.

"Julien" Avalon cleared her throat as I turned angrily to face her, " I mean young master Julien why did you let them go like that you should have just let me give her a piece of my mind" it's pointless answering people like her.

I walked to my chamber I was so frustrated so angry I just punched the walls to let it all out I can't believe it. That girl has this power over me she like she has a remote control for my mind, my heart and me shit! I hit the wall again this time my fist begin hurting and bleeding but I keep on.

Suddenly am stopped before I hit the only part of the wall I was hitting without blood stain, " come on man, pull this shit together we need you to be strong for everyone,for avians, for your mom for yourself" I looked around my eyes finding Enzo's who was swallowing and his efforts focusing on my fist I nodded slowly taking a breath.

He handled me a bottle of whiskey and I sat gulping, this sucker knows exactly what I need " so what's the plan" he said as he lights a cigarette dang! The idiot smokes. My eyes travel from his cigarette to his eyes " you know that shit may kill you " I stated

" Yeah fuck that am gonna die anyway smoking or not so why not and by the way how can a person who's alive and fucking around tell me that I'll die while he's alive I'll believe that if a dead man tells me so but till then aluta continua" I chuckled as I took a bottle of vodka and I watched Enzo staring at my empty whiskey bottle in disbelief, yeah I chugged it all down.

We talked and drank for a while then Enzo asked me " yo you actually like the human girl right? " I didn't know what to answer him she's beautiful yes, makes a heart I never thought I have skip miles yes I like her.. well yes, I would give my life for her I just want her to be with me and I can do anything to protect her that means I like her right?

Enzo had amusement drawn all over his place as he coughed to bring me back from my zoning" it's too obvious dude I just don't know how you're gonna get her after all you did to her though she also likes you" I chocked on my saliva because the bottle was out of my reach and I had nothing in my mouth so I really think it's saliva and Enzo roared into a laughter till he had tears in his eyes.

" Seriously you didn't see that she likes you it could even be love it was written all over her face for once I not only see you as an asshole I see you as dumb too no offense" he said, I closed my eyes " I wish I could remember how It felt like being Jaden I.." shit I can't act like some princess now I need to compose myself.

I took a deep breath" tomorrow we start training 9am sharp tell the others anyone who gets there in just a second after time gets an extra hour and a punishment" I stated firmly as I stood up. I really am so tolerant I looked down to see I drank three bottles of whiskey and seven vodka bottles and here I am talking as if I drank water man, am good.

Enzo said something between isn't an extra hour a punishment and why do you get another punishment after that I just shut my door on him not caring.

I tried to shut my eyes but all I could think about was caramel, I saw her walking towards me and I noticed that she was wearing a silver crucifix necklace. She must be some kind of believer, I saw her smile and the way she looked at me her tears and voice. Am gonna be haunted by those for the rest of my life she's the death of me I took a breath and noticed a small sticky note on the lamp and I noticed a capital letter E at the end and figured it's just that idiot I read it anyway.

    ' what's yours will eventually be yours at the end ' -E-

I took a deep breath rolling my eyes at the fact that his handwriting is more of leg writing more of the left leg used. Am serious it took me five minutes to read that. I closed my eyes ready to take a dose of the person who will haunt me in my dreams forever.