... BLADE...

It's now or never...

              CARAMEL'S POV

I felt as if I was wrapped in a cold blanket for a while before it went all dark, it was a second but it's like my heart also became enfolded in the darkness. I opened my eyes as I felt myself land on the hard tiled floor.

I met with three pairs of shocked eyes before Hardin who was one of them pounced on me and hugged me tight " caramel your back" he said holding me like some lost child, Scott stood there like some proud dad and Vincy still wore the same shocked expression.

"Took them shorter than expected to find you" Scott stated and I was confused" who" I asked,Vincy snapped "no they couldn't have reached her in an eye blink" he said moving his head and running his hand through his hair. "What do you mean guys your making me confused" seriously I already have a tone of shit in my mind if things keep turning this way I may dress up in my underwear outside my trousers like superman.

Scott exhaled and yanked me up to sit on a table in the dining room, Hardin  then gave me a glass of water since all I could do was cry and hiccup,he sat there holding my hand

" So we were all supposed to go to that land with seven headed dogs,dragons and gigantic bees together for you" well Scott was being dramatic and it soothed my hurt a bit. He proceeded " except maybe summer and snowfall since they made it clear that they won't go so we talked to Pharrell and he decided to call Avalon to help us with spells a since he doesn't have any power  and she does,so she came home and  gave Adam a spell book from which he read the spell and it took him and Jerry plus summer and snowfall"

I swallowed a gulp what the hell, Adam  and Jerry are  done for if they are stuck with the two of them I placed my head in my hands and rolled myself to feel my cold limbs. Tears fell down i wanted to just ask for the earth to split into two so that I'd just dive in.

Hardin and Vincy were quick to come to comfort me but I walked away,well more like jump away,they wanted to follow but I raised my hand as a sign for them to leave me alone. I walked out I started running I felt as if I smell his scent and walked with me tears kept dropping and I tripped like the hundredth time I swore if I did it again am either loosing a toe nail or a whole toe.

I kept walking I was going to the hospital I wanted to find Emma to talk to her as I walked there I realized that I was wearing the hoodie Jaden gave me so makes sense about all the  scent. I felt the pockets of the  hoodie and I touched a phone when I pulled it out it had earphones plugged in and had a note stuck on it written. 'listen closer or you'll unplug it" .

I wanted to cry,which I did my lips trembled and I found myself smiling as I cried and plugged the earphones and sat on a small bench in a park. I just needed this, the song started as soon as I plugged in I scrolled through the screen and saw the name of the song it was 'ARCADE'.

I just found myself crying it's not like am all emotional well okay I am but right now I just can't stay composed my best friend and only family is laying in a coma, my other friends are somehow stuck in hell land, and the Stars are  not aligned for me and the guy I like and right now he's being done whatever only God knows taking the consequences of saving me.

Oh did I mention that I got fired at the restaurant I worked at, and before I can sound too dramatic my grades kept dropping since I started university so I had to change courses like four times,so technically I lost my dream and track of life.

I like advising others cause it helps me with my shit too,all this time I have been against giving up but today I see myself doing it and yes I Know I won't be able to say it out loud or even allow me to tell myself but that's it.