...HEART BEAT...

My last image was of Emma covered in blood..

                      JADEN'S P.O.V

I walked to my car when Hardin yelled for me to give him and his bestie a lift, which I had to agree I kinda needed some destruction now and I don't  know why exactly. But I was hinted by my brain maybe it was about that girl breaking into my house  and going to my princess' room who the fuck does she think she is. 

Janine asked if I was going to get her a mommy like her the other day and I ended up changing the subject by giving her a night snack which worked, since the day I kissed her I just get pissed by her or..  you just can't define what you feel is it nervous like she's too good for you.. my brain speak and "fuck" I curse out loud.

"wow, what was that for" Jeremy asked well turns out him and Adam tugged in also usually  I hate company no one is to be trusted by anything on earth and that's why I got no friends,  I just pinched my nose to show that I just zoned out somehow

 "Till I met Jaden I always thought no one on earth curses like Scott but you deserve a medal for cursing" Hardin spoke and everyone either grinned or laughed I started the engines  I admire the pair of besties behind me they are so different yet so similar like brothers but what trust got for me I'd rather just fuck off, and I should work on my cursing it's illegal. 

I drove down the main road  we saw an ambulance and police cars outside an apartment " what's happening there" Hardin asked peeping outside the window makes sense Scott  hits him, how the fuck are we supposed to know  we were all in the car. "pull up, that's Pharrell and Vincy " Adam speaks and I do so we walk to the incident.

" what happened " Jeremy asked, confused Pharrell stopped pacing and faced us" It's Caramel and Emma" My heart began hammering, what the fuck happened to her and why the fuck do I care and I should stop fucking cursing even my brain rolled it's eyes on this. We all got in my car except for Vincy he was too much of a crying mess they decided to take  him in the ambulance so that he could hold on Emma's hand.

After fifteen minutes of Pharrell shouting to my ears that I should speed up while I fucking swear if only  I decided to speed up more than I was the tyres would be on fire and the others telling him to calm down we got to the hospital they were taken we still had no idea of whaat the hell was going on.

We sat waiting after ten minutes Summer and Snowfall walked in and I had like twenty texts and ten missed calls from Avalon, yep that's her name I ignored her as the doctor walked to us. "Are you guys their friends" surely we can't exactly say that but for the past three weeks of being groupmates I think we feel connected though we all know three of us will betray the rest of us.

"Yes doctor" Adam spoke firmly "About Caramel her brain seized for a while because of a lot of pressure and  strong emotions merged together with the insomnia she has things happened so fast that her brain couldn't handle more but now she is way better,"  I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding fuck why am I so relieved.

then he scoffed Vincy appeared from nowhere panting " what about Emma tell me doc, how is my Emma'' okay that was new 'my' I heard my brain scoffing not everyone is some heartless asshole like you  I just took a deep breath cause soon am going to shove my brain out and beat it to pulp it can't act like it ain't mine.

"am afraid Emma fell into a comma the blood she lost from the cut on her wrist and the fact that she was hit on the back of her head by something heavy multiple times and her spinal cord was somehow hurt am afraid that's her current situation" I never thought I would see Vincy a guy I knew since second grade would ever look so broken after his mother's and sister's death back in fourth grade that look in his deep brown eyes was there again and I can't.. fuck pull it together man it's all in the past.