... MAYHEM...

JADEN'S POV

She walked away as soon as I asked her about her brothers seriously they gave me death stares and I didn't do anything illegal God knows I didn't even touch her ass. Or  maybe it's how I talked about herself either way she walked away and she looked broken.

I stormed after her but I was stopped by Avalon " what do you want Ava" I said barely looking at her, she scoffed " you're acting as if we never slept together and we'll never do it again" seriously this bitch can't get started now she's making all this sound as if I married her or something.

" Okay young master she's the chosen one and she's the one in the book of prophecy and as we speak she already recovered most of her power and the first piece is in their hands so it's either we make our move or you keep acting like some love sick puppy and they make their move first" my insides turned why the hell out of all girls in my whole life my eyes saw her and the heart I didn't know I own was beating for her.

Shit, I cursed inside I now realized if I wanna do this I have to push her away from the way she looked at me to the way she talked to me it all sounded as if she had this special connection with Jaden which I think was my older version or just that used to be me but even as Julien I want her but I have no choice if I have to protect her,I can only push her away.

Everything happened really fast and soon I was so broken more because she was broken the way she stared at me before tossing me my jacket killed me but I had no choice it's impossible to read my emotions so I think that irritated her even more.

I took a gulp of whiskey on ice and started playing pool table and after a few minutes she stood beside me  tugging my arm. I excused myself and went to listen to her though I ended up teasing her and shouting on her.

" If you won't give her what she wants then I will" I turned to meet the asshole named Pharrell I hate the fucker I'd gladly chop his head and hang it in the museum of asshole history.

I grabbed her by more force than I intended and took her away and I asked her what she wanted in return " Adam and Jerry" I froze, the words that wanted to leave my mouth were caught by a loud explosion and I engulfed her in a secured embrace.

I won't let anything happen to you my lady I'll protect you with my life.

That's all the comfort I could give to myself knowing this maybe the first and last time holding her so close to me well since I can't recall my memories with her as Jaden, but this is it it's our plan and it has to be successful am sorry my lady.

I casted a spell and she fainted then I teleported her to the major cell I watched her as she peaceful breathed evenly my heart ached and my hands wanted to tuck her loose curls but I stopped myself before I could, I walked out letting her rest because in the next few hours she will have so much hate and heart break I daught she'll ever get some sleep.

I paced the kitchen and took three straight tequila shots and I drank clean a bottle of whiskey, I shut my eyes which I think that they're so red then walked to the main door as it opened and I met  Avalon, holding one of the three brothers who seem to be like twice her height and size like a gazelle lifting a zebra what a sight.

I didn't even dare help her even after her death stares I just opened the door a bit too wide after seeing Enzo walk in with two guys on either sides.

I didn't help him either the guards came out to help them and I directed them to the major cell, I met with the twins staring me as if  I was growing horns " what" I asked.

" You can't be nice, even if your eyes were kept at stake" Avalon spoke then Enzo said " and you can't  stop having a cocky attitude can you", I sat down and took a deep breath " no and nope" I answered as they walked to me with bored expressions.