... AEON...

JADEN'S POV

I woke up and gazed around I was glad I felt as if I was dead and now I rose from the dead as if I have never felt so alive, men I haven't felt that way in a long time.

I grazed my eyes around the room before standing up making them all walk to me, I am young master Julien it's what I was and always will be.

Avalon's father laid out the plan " first we have kidnapped the only two who had hope and made destruction to the rest which will keep them on hold for so long and since we have the only ones with a high potential we got the upper hand now" he looked at me as he finished hoping I'll appreciate him but I pushed past him.

" Derek what you're doing right now is called underestimating If those weaklings decide to team up against us they surely will take us down don't underlook anything Derek " I stated as I gave him a serious stare he trembled as a reply.

A messenger came in, he was in form of an owl the letter was dropped on the table Enzo took it and read it silently.

"Well this Saturday there's a paranormal gala, and we're invited" he said staring at us " do we really have to attend" I said clearly annoyed.

"We have to it's like a ritual and besides it has a lot of importance to the growth of our Dom "  Enzo reasoned with a serious expression, I nodded to agree then walked to my room.

I met two blondes sitting on my bed and I licked my lips am ready to have a long night.

The next morning I had to go threaten Adam and Jerry, whoever they are to hand over the the second piece of the crystal of life.

I walked to their cell after planning what to do to them with Enzo and Derek, I opened the metal door and they groaned from the light hurting them.

They looked quiet tired and pale their bodies were covered with blood and bruises here and there, " Jaden thank God you are here"   one of them I think Adam spoke earning a smirk from me " oh God" the other said after reading my expression wait isn't Adam supposed to be the smart one then I bet that's him the first one was Jerry.

" Oh you not only need to call God now you'll need him and his choir of angels now  and am Julien why does everyone refer me to that creepy name" I kicked a chair and pulled it close to somewhere between them both. And I folded my arms in front of me and studied their faces.

" You seem terrified and you seem confident" I said turning from one to another " let me tell you something, I have never known anyone not even my mother so that makes it easier for me to just do anything and have no guilt or regret" I said while taking a dagger and playing with it.

" So the reason I told you that long speech is I want something and I never ask if I do it's not an option to you you just give it or.." as I spoke Enzo walked in tossing a criminal I forced him to the ground and grabbed him by the hair then with my eyes trained on theirs I slit his throat.

I let go of the dead body as blood gushed out and was all over the place especially on me.  I saw Jerry swallow a gulp but Adam's eyes didn't show any emotion and I smirked knowing it may work either way no one can be strong on the face of death .

" So I want the second piece of the crystal of life" I stated firmly, Jerry was shaking as I took my blow torch Adam just stared I decided to start with him. " You seem like the brave one here why don't you tell me where it is or give it to me" he just stared at me and looked away that action irritated me more than it should and I threw him a punch that knocked him off his chair and had him spiting blood from the impact.

He sat back up and was breathing heavily and I paced to calm my nerves down he began laughing he laughed louder by the minute. I stopped to stare at him " whoever you are I don't know or you think you are to me You're Jaden Carlos nothing more or less and your acts won't ever scare me NEVER I'd rather die than risk the whole universe" I jumped on him and like I was psycho began punching his face till both his face and my fists were filled with blood.