...CLOSER...

"I need you....

             Caramel's POV

I stood there for one moment and stared at him my heart ached because I knew none of this made any sense at all. Anyway I went to grab some soup for him when he wakes up,as I walked back I met him sitting his hands on his head. " I bet you did have some weed yesterday" I said as he smirked " what's that," he asked as I placed the bowl on the table.

I smirked this time "brown soup" I knew everyone but me hate this stuff, to my surprise he took the bowl and started gulping from it " seriously" I asked as he finished it and handled me the bowl "what?? Wait you wanted some" he asked and I chuckled " no I thought you wouldn't drink it "

After a short silence he spoke "  I don't know but I heard mothers give this to their kids when sick and I never had one so that made me think how it'd feel if it were from her" that was really touching especially hearing it from him. I Felt his hand on mine and I froze,

I freed my hand and at that moment the earth began shaking he pulled me closer to him and protected from the falling pieces of ceiling suddenly we appeared outside his mansion and I felt like an asthma patient,I almost fainted when he caught me before I could fall.

He lifted me and in the speed of light we were inside as my breathing got better he helped me stand " they are here Cara,I don't know who they want but I know they want someone or something" he said I felt his heart he sounded panicked and unsure.

I pulled him before he could keep giving me headaches with how much he was pacing around. My brain never gave me time to process I found myself pinning him to the wall and kissing him with my all like I was saying If the world is ending take that with you.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and looked at me in the eye and I saw a hint of ',never wanting it to end' he pushed me to the wall before I could think it was over and took over. My brain just appreciated my not involving it for once.

The creatures entered the house and it was just as the moment was about to end, they came and we began fighting till today I had no idea that I could have been Bruce Lee's main actress, I can fight.

As we fought the others plus Avalon came to help but soon we heard a big thud,and as we looked to it's direction everyone but Jaden, Pharrell and I began floating.

A Goliath sized man appeared and I swallowed, "so the three of you are the most powerful" he exhaled so deeply that wind blew to my face, then it hit me he was Avalon's father but why did she also float she has to be somewhat powerful.

He took the crystal ball that was given to Jaden,"well as you were busy nagging your girlfriend I found this", okay that got me off guard girlfriend what the..

" Oh and you have to choose her or the little ball  you got ten minutes...wait I mean seconds and am down to seven,six..." Jaden walked forward " take her" okay I know he is just an asshole but what now??

"And why is that exactly while I saw you act like you wouldn't ever let go or want time to keep ticking " Mr.goliath asked, Jaden Chuckled before answering,

"Is that what you think,.. about me and her she's just all for fun to me she's into me and why not take my chances with a virgin" I felt as if I had no more bone marrow left cause that hit me straight to the heart Pharrell jumped on him and punched him

"Shut the fuck down you donkey ass" he said before Jaden could push him and get back to his feet "for fuck's sake Pharrell fuck off ,no need to get worked up even the fucking prophecy says that" he moved back, Pharrell wanted to throw another punch but I interfered

"Stop both of you, please" I said tears rolling down and my voice shaking" seems I was a fool again,..h h he m,made his choice today let him be Pharrell" my voice kept on being hoarse every second Jaden smirked and walked closer

"You're always a fool caramel and too vulnerable I was just toying with you, I got Avalon why would I need you" I slapped him as soon as he was about to say more.

He smirked" you may take her", I was surprised I looked up and saw the others were crying no voice came out and they couldn't move. Adam gave me a I believe your gonna do something amazing look, Jeremy gave me that dad look that stated your gonna be alright, vincy's look said hold on. Hardin gave me the most hopefully look of all Scott simply nodded showing he just knows I will come through summer and snowfall gave me sister looks. Avalon only gave me a devilish smirk that she won.

I smiled back at them with tears and a broken heart "guys fight through this I will also fight let's save the world okay I love you and I'll come back, Vincy take care of Emma for me"

I said this then I heard "enough of soap operas now come on"  before I could be lifted Pharrell ran and bear hugged me, I felt a rush of peace for a while, he tilted his head to kiss me but I moved back nodding my head to refuse I was taken away and I heard him screaming my name.

            Jaden's POV

When they left everyone fell down and they gave me death stares, okay I have all the rights to get them but what was I to do. I can't be with her that's what the Avadonia prophecy says am a half blood and she is the lost crystal that has been waited for like 2000 years I can't mess it and cost the universe can I ?

Okay I admit I have fallen for her, for some vulnerable, attractive kind and funny girl, I just happened to like her all along though I couldn't admit to myself now as I can  seems fate has got different plans. I needed to make her forget me so I had to hurt her so that she would hate me instead then get over me I Know she likes me infact that's why I let her slap me to help her ease the pain a bit.

"Dude you could just let her down easily" Hardin said as I helped Avalon up "yeah I mean why all the dramas" added Adam, fuck I know why do they keep being all mums, I walked away and into my car "you broke her you psycho what you did was unfair we all read the prophecy it was like that but what you did wasn't fair " as Vincy spoke,I heard adam saying something about increasing power practice because that freak today is one of the most powerful we'll face.
I got in the car Pharrell had left a little while before, I wanted to be alone so I drove not listening to anymore of the shit.

I drove to her house I went to take Jayel as I walked in I saw her the smile the clumsiness,the childishness I felt her kindness her scent was all over almost driving me insane I closed my eyes and the way she kissed me today replayed in my head I found myself sad but smiling.

I walked to her room and the fat rat wasn't there I walked to the switch to turn the lights on, suddenly they were turned on

" Looking for this, BROTHER", I turned to meet Pharrell ....."shocked about me calling you that Jade a long time has passed right??..I started shaking out of anger....

Heyy!! What do you think Is the story between Pharrell and Jaden... Come along in this adventure to find out 😝😁..
Don't forget to vote share and comment 😌😊

  💓Love 💕 author 💜