Chapter 6

Thank you guys our story got 100 views  i know it's a small one but still so happy. Because everything happens from start and grows big, bigger, and biggest right....haha so cliche.

Special thanks to @UnnaNarayanan and @meghasanjay .... they are  the first one's  to vote and comment. 

Keep Loving guys...

**************

Mythili reached to her college in jet speed, she parked her vehicle and went to her class and sat beside sowmya. Sowmya and Sandhya both are observing their friend since she entered the class. Because she isn't concentrating on class today which is a eighth wonder for them because she always pays attention to the class and often scolds them for not listening to class but today roles are reversed.

Sandhya and Sowmi looked each other and raised their eyebrows to each other asking themselves what is happened to mythili? gesturing with their eyes. They decided to ask her at lunch break.

Soon lunch break started they went to their spot and started having their lunch. Both sowmya and Sandhya looked each other and looked at mythili who having her lunch silently which very new.

"Hello Bday girl.." Sowmi waved her hand in front of mythili's face. "Whom you are dreaming about?"

Mythili came out of her thoughts and looked at them and said "Nothing monkeys"

"No something is bothering you, something happened at the temple?" or "someone said something to you? tell us we'll beat shit out that person." said Sandhya rolling her sleeves like a rowdy.

"Offo,nothing Sandhya, if anything bothers me I'll tell you guys na. So don't worry" said mythili chirped.

"If you say so, have you talked to uncle and aunty? asked Sowmi."BTW You are looking soo beautiful today. If my bavagaaru see's you today naa he goes flat on you". Sandhya also agreed.

"Hihi..thanks monkeys, presently your so called imaginary bavagaru is out of coverage area so don't talk about him." mythili said sarcastically. " And yes, at morning itself, i talked to nanna and amma.......come on eat fast after lunch they going to make batches" said mythili.

Soon evening rolled and three of there are parking lot keeping their bags on it.

Sandhya signaled sowmya to look behind her. She did and saw boy looking at mythili, he was topper of other branch, he is good looking man, he always looks mythili at morning and after college but never dared to come near her and talk to her.

They both signed and shook their heads because mythili never pays attention to any of them. He simply wasting his time.

They went to their abode and freshened up and sat in their living area watching tv. Sandhya was shuffling the channels, suddenly mythili screamed "Stop".

Both the girls startled by her screaming."What?" both asked her.

Mythili took the remote from her and changed the channel to previous one. Where news channel is displaying. She engrossed in the news. Her both friends looked at her like has she gone mad or what?thinking that when she started watching the news channels.

news....

Today near xyz place, police arrested a person ,a psycho who is abusing his wife and beating her on the middle of the road, he is heavily drunk and dragging his wife on the road.

The police, they gave their statement that took from his wife, the person named srinivas is abusing his wife since marriage as he wants a boy child, already he made her undergo 2 abortions to want a boy child. Even his wife came to know that psycho person murdered his 1st wife when she isn't gave birth to a boy."

Police took him to remind....

it is shameful to know these kind of people still living this society, Now-a-days girls are doing best in their respectable field and they even looking after their parents which are rarely done by boy child.

new...end

(sry no offence boys, some of them leave their parents to their karma and they don't look after them.

If it hurts anyone feelings, am sorry, here I mentioned some men not all men are same.)

Mythili now understood why DCP sir is beating shit out him. This kind animals should not be spared in the society and should be punished severely she thought.

"Wah," both her friends said.

"This kind of jerks should be behind the bars for lifetime" said sowmya angrily.

"Haa, these kind of animals should be punished in the hands of their wives itself, they do their husbands pooja with broomsticks and have to show their Naari power ." said Sandhya.

"Wait..Is this same place where you went to temple right?" asked sowmya.

"Did you by any chance came across this incident, that's why you are calm in the morning..right?" asked Sandhya.

Mythili nodded her head as yes and signed. "Guys leave it, I know he will severely gets punished for his deeds."

"Okay..why to spoil our sweet Bday girls day, How about a movie marathon" said sowmya jumping excitedly.

They watched the movies till 2'o clock, and slept but mythili's sleep is far away.

She came to the balcony and sat on one of the bean bags and thinking about our DCP sir, how she was intrigued by his presence. From the day one when she saw him for the 1st time in her house she had this..strange feelings towards him.

His eyes...pitch black..

His voice..

His mannerism...

His height..I'll look like small kitten in front of him.

He is handsome. Everything about him picks interest in me, but I was never like this before, not any boy made me like this but this man just in one meeting messed with her brain.(Soon your heart will also be under his custody..hihi)

But he is very sincere towards his duty, that I like it very much, he is total a package any girl wants.

Mythili slept over there thinking about him.

***************

How is the chapter?

Ignore, if there any mistakes.

Plz <Vote> and <comment>

Thanks

writer RB