New Experiences

As Yugi was chatting with Kelly about life, Tea got a text from Belle saying she was on her way with Kaiba to see what everyone was up to. Tea wondered if Kaiba would come with Valeria and Sylvio, and texted this. Belle said they were probably held up for all she knew, but they might come. Tea rolled her eyes at this and continued looking at the items, saying she would be excited to see her sister. She then hung up and put on her item with the others, not realizing it was going to get weirder from there. When  Belle showed up, Tea was glad to see her when she came down with the others, seeing Valeria and Kaiba not far behind. Kelly rolled her eyes. 

"Great...it's Valeria," Kelly said, sarcastically. "Wanna BET that Sylvio's gonna join?" Yuya nodded at this as Sylvio showed up. Everyone looked at the items, Sylvio not wanting any part in having a duel partner. "I swear if I get a duel partner with my name...I'm out," Sylvio said. "DITTO!" Kaiba and Valeria said at the same time. Yugi then saw something crazy with his millennium welders, and somehow, Belle had a millennium item, but not a duel disk like Kaiba and Valeria. Somehow, Sylvio had a millennium item but the person inside it wasn't sharing the same name. "Whoa....this is insane!" Yugi said.

 Kelly nodded in agreement with the others as they all looked at each other. Most of them knew each other, but not all of them did.  Belle knew Atem, but not Nephthys, and was guessing they had the same mindset.  Sylvio knew a lot about Nephthys, figuring it was not a smart idea to get on her bad side. As everyone went back upstairs, they noticed that Solomon was looking at some photos of Yugi's grandmother, Esther. Kelly was surprised to see the photos, along with the others.  "Cool," said Kelly. Yugi nodded in agreement with the others. Solomon told everyone what she was like before she passed away. "She sounds cool," Yuya said. "I don't think it would be easy to be a figure skater." Kelly nodded in agreement to this. "That's bonkers," Scarlett said.  

Solomon nodded in agreement and wondered what would happen after Yugi and his fellow duelists were going to experience new adventures. Yugi also wondered what would happen. "Luckily Serenity has Kisara," Yugi said. Kelly nodded in agreement to this with Belle. "How is it that Kisara is the past Serenity?" Solomon asked. "Ask Atem that!" Kelly replied. Belle nodded in agreement. "Even I'm wondering that," Belle said, knowing that all duelists were going to get into crazy situations from now on.

Kelly's characters belong to KellySakaki

Naomi's characters belong to NaomiCodd

My OCs belong to me