More Surprises (Part 3)

After the two of them were trapped, Alex was annoyed, facepalming herself. "Watch Yugi and Kelly be confused to the point of no return..." Alex said. "Tarotreith and Leviathan in ONE card?! That makes no sense." Nephthys nodded, wondering if there was a chance that Yugi and Kelly would be terrified of being trapped there. "Please be okay..." Nephthys said, concerned for their safety. Yugi and Kelly were just confused, reassuring Nephthys they were okay but pretty annoyed. "We're okay, Nephthys!" Yugi said. "In terms of not being scared or anything like that!" Kelly agreed with Yugi on this. "As for how the heck Leviathan and Tarotreith are in one card...I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER!" Kelly said, facepalming. "Tell Aurora that she's flipping crazy and idiotic!" Scarlett heard this with everyone, relieved. "I think we can all agree stupid Aurora screwed up..." Sora told the group, facepalming. 

"Yep!" Atem said, facepalming himself. "Leviathan AND Tarotreith in the same card?! Yeah...she's lost it!" Nephthys nodded as she realized how annoyed Yugi and Kelly were. "Geez, Aurora!" she said. "Leviathan AND Tarotreith...in the same CARD?! You've completely lost your marbles!" Mai nodded, wondering what the heck she was thinking. "I'm pretty sure Aura's encountered Kelly more than YOU!" Mai replied accusingly. "She's Weevil in terms of scaring her with flipping TAROTREITH!" Yuya nodded with Mai on this. "And  she's been arrested!" Yuya pointed out. "Along with Weevil, Noah, and Vanessa!" Cleo nodded with the others. "And I'm sure Grace and Gloria get along better with Rex!" Cleo pointed out. 

"Leviathan will attack along with Tarotreith," Aurora said. "And destroy the world...along with those two!" Mai rolled her eyes, knowing that Yugi and Kelly were just annoyed with the stupid card Aurora used. "SAYS THE GIRL WHO USED THAT DUMB CARD!" Sarah yelled. "Prediction Seal...OF LEVIATHAN?!" Tristan nodded, wanting to badly punch Aurora in the face, knowing she both screwed up and made things personal. "I. Ain't. Doing. FLIPPING. Prediction. Princess. TAROTREITH. Mixed. With. Seal. Of. ORICHALCOS!" Oliver yelled. "You're crazy AURORA BLAZE!" Serenity nodded, knowing it would end with Aurora getting her butt kicked. 

"Just...get us out since she's flipping idiotic!" Kelly said as she facepalmed. "Yugi and I don't want to see those two...and we're puking if she uses FLIPPING DIVINE SERPENT AKA NAGINI FROM HARRY POTTER AND GOSH DARN PREDICTION PRINCESS TAROTREI IN FORMS OF FLIPPING NETHER PREDICTION QUEEN!" Yugi nodded as he was on the brink of puking since he's had enough of seeing those two cards. "What Kelly said!" Yugi agreed. "We're puking if that happens!" Mai heard the cue, winking at Atem and Nephthys.  The twins nodded and helped get Kelly and Yugi out, knowing that there was a chance that would happen. "I so don't want to see that card again," Yuya said. "It's...basically identical looking to Tarotrei." Tea gagged at this, as just the name made her think of Divine Serpent.