More Outcomes and Craziness

Since Belle was still recovering from stress, the group wasn't going to get back up from her, meaning that someone else had to help them. Tristan was still annoyed with his other cousin but relieved Yugi was okay. Serenity looked at her item, knowing that there could be a chance Dartz and Sapphire were still alive. "If Saphhire and Dartz are alive still...we'll make sure that they don't live this time!"  Nephthys said, knowing that there was no way Dartz and Sapphire would not live if she and Atem destroyed those two for real. "Don't worry. Dartz and Sapphire have no idea what they're up against." Kelly and Yugi looked at each other and then at the twins in amazement. "The first time I realized I needed help was during a near-death experience," Yugi admitted. "And...I was about to be a human sacrifice!" Scarlett knew it didn't go over well with Atem, as expected. "Something as low as that would fail!" Scarlett remarked. "And it did!" 

Joey was hoping they finally were free of ZORC, not knowing that there was a chance he could still come back, or if not him, they'd have to put up with Weevil if he were to break out. "Hopefully bug brat doesn't break out," Joey said. "I'm not in the mood to see him!" Lydia also felt this way about Aura. "Ditto with Aura!" Lydia said. "And if she does break out with Weevil, get even with them!" Serenity saw the items glow again, and collided heads with everyone. 

"OUCH!" she said. "Does this mean that Dartz is going to do something crazy?" Tea rolled her eyes. "Along with Sapphire?" an unimpressed Tea said. "Or stupid Bandit Keith and his niece?" Yugi saw the picture. "Hold on a sec...KELLY AND I AREN'T DUELING PEGASUS!" he said. "Or...THE OBELISK FORCE!" Velvet gaged at the mention of The Oblesik Force and Pegasus. "ICK!" she said. "Yo, Atem, Nephthys! I'm sure you two would go berserk if anything bad happened to Yugi and Kelly!" Atem and Nephthys had to admit Velvet was suitable, as they would truly lose it if it happened. "Crazy Obelisk Force!" Yuto said. "Turning people...INTO CARDS? AFTER LOSING?!" 

Yuri was also annoyed. "And Pegasus needs to stop using his stinking toon deck!" Yuri remarked. "And even though cheating's pathetic, DOES HE HAVE TO KEEP MESSING WITH YUGI?!" Oliver was also irritated. "Let's let our dual partners handle this," Oliver said. "It might get worse." Tea nodded and was texted that Alice was helping  Belle with whatever she needed alongside Shadi, Jin, Jade, Molly, Nichole, and Solomon. 

Tea texted back thanks as Belle wasn't feeling great and she was going to be busy dealing with Dartz and Sapphire.  Alice texted back she understood, knowing that it's hard to be in two places at once. "I'm glad to know that Belle will be okay," Tea said. "We got great friends." Yuya nodded. "Yep," said Yuya. "We do."  Back with Belle, the twins Shadi and Alice were helping her relax by doing calming meditation with her. "Thanks," Molly said. "Who would've thought that both groups had connections?" Shadi smiled, looking at her. "No need," Shadi said. "She seems to care much for Yugi and Tea, but needs to relax." Alice nodded. "Anyways, Solomon, you can always get the rest of us some water with Nichole," said Alice.  Solomon nodded and got some water with Nichole, having faith in Atem and Nephthys.  

Meanwhile, with the others, the group was trying to deal with Dartz and Sapphire, but it was hard, as the only way to get out of a bad situation was to switch, which they all did. "Are you KIDDING?!" Kisara yelled, frustrated. "This guy again?!" Tea was also bothered. "Yep!" Tea said. "He needs to stop! And so does Sapphire!" Mai nodded in agreement as they fought. Serenity saw Dartz and Sapphire screw up with Yugi and Kelly, causing them to whimper. "DARTZ! SAPPHIRE! You'll pay for this!" Nephthys yelled. "And I mean it!" Atem was also furious with what happened, as he also did everything to prevent it.

 Serenity knew this was going to happen as did Oliver, as, being twins, they were not the kind of people you'd want to anger. "Don't tell me Sapphire is from Athens, GREECE!" Joey said. "And the same age AS DARTZ!" Kelly facepalmed. "BASICALLY!"  Kelly said.  "And she is just as crazy as Dartz!" Tea facepalmed with the others. "Of course...." Tea said, annoyed. "Anyways, please help out Yugi and Kelly you two!" Atem understood that Tea was nervous for Yugi and Kelly, and managed to use a brutal attack with Nepthys, finishing off both Dartz and Sapphire, resulting in everything going back to normal.