Another Adventure

As the gang was hanging out, Yugi was wondering if there was a chance that things could get crazier and hoped Tea would reassure him everything was going to be okay. Kelly was also wondering about this. The others., however, were trying to avoid the nonsense as they already had enough of the crazy. Kelly just then got a text from Lisa, explaining that she was going to be busy, meaning that she won't be able to help when she needed it. Yugi and Tea got similar texts and sighed. "Dang it..." they said at the same time. Yugo facepalmed, knowing this meant that there was a high chance that this meant that they were on their own from now on. Serenity knew this as well as Oliver, meaning that things were going to get pretty nuts. 

"Here we go again," Mai responded in a sarcastic tone. Alex facepalmed, knowing what to expect. Suddenly, the necklaces of Yuya and Tea glowed, leading to even more craziness. "You've got to be kidding..." Tea said. "Being used as bait by Dartz to attack Yugi and Kelly?!" Joey rolled his eyes at what Tea said, as he was also unamused.  Kelly wasn't thrilled with what she heard, as from what she remembered, Dartx wasn't exactly the brightest creep they'd faced. "What an idiot..." Kelly said to herself. "Doesn't he get how stupid that idea sounds?!" Even Alex wondered what the heck Dartz was thinking along with Yugi, meaning they'd had enough of the stupidity from him. They decided to stop him for real, knowing they were on their own because Carol, Lisa, and Belle were busy. Joey figured that this was the only way to stop him due to their current situation. 

"I wish we did have a backup," Kelly said, sighing as she knew that it was hard to get back up when someone was busy. "It would be nice." Yugi nodded, knowing that every time Belle, Becca, and Carol were busy, the only person he could rely on him since he knew how to handle the toughest situations. Kelly felt this way about Nephthys, as the two of them were twins, meaning that, despite their genders, they had a similar mindset. By the time the group reached Dartz, they all knew that the only way to prevent themselves from getting attacked was to all switch, which is what they did, seeing a Shadow Game start. "Dartz...I know what you're going to do to Yugi and Kelly, and it won't happen!" Atem yelled. "And so does my sister!" 

Joey knew that he was seriously ticked off as it hit way too close to home. Serenity saw all of them fight Dartz, hoping that it won't get even crazier. Oliver was hoping the same thing, sighing when it did get more insane. "If this idiot uses Seal of Orichalcos...I already want to puke!" Kisara said, seeing it get crazier with his counterpart, Sapphire. Kelly facepalmed. "She's my counterpart to Dartz..." Kelly said. "Watch her have Prediction Princess Tarotrei and, Prediction Princess Petalleaf and Prediction Princess Astromorrigan!"  Atem looked at Nephthys, afraid that Sapphire would help give Dartz an advantage. "Sapphire...if you give Dartz an advantage...you're dead!" Nephthys told Sapphire in a serious yet threatening tone. "Yugi and Kelly are like family to both me and Atem so stay away from them!" Sapphire laughed, using Prediction Princess Tarotreith. Kelly was still hiding with Yugi, crying with wolf ears down, sighing in relief when Dartz and Sapphire were defeated.