Tricky Battles

As the group was going to fight Leo and Dartz, Tea was uncertain about her sister since she was wondering if she'd have to rely on herself because she hadn't heard from her in a long time, and she looked at Alex for reassurance. "We can do this, Tea," Alex said. "I have faith." Tea smiled and saw her necklace glowing with Yuya's. "Ugh...." Yuya responded. "Turns out that Leo has footsoldiers." Kelly gulped. "We might not have a good chance if they're strong," Kelly admitted. "I'm scared." Ahmed was rolling his eyes. "Guys, we have charm bracelets and the seven-millennium items," he said. "We can do this."  Joey nodded in agreement when the group saw Kaiba and Valeria. The other two were Matilda and Drake. 

 "Look, there's something you should know about us," Drake said. "The thing is, I have huge issues with Leo because I was a lab rat, while Matilda was unable to stop Dartz but knew something should be done about him." Tea processed this and wondered what they could do. They all decided to stop Dartz and Leo for real, knowing the risk and went to fight them. Once the two were encountered, they combined Action Duels with Shadow Duels. Serenity wondered if there was a chance that things would get crazier and was nervous about the situation, given that her partner was Kisara.  

"This is getting worse," Setempre said. "We might have to resort to drastic measures." Tea facepalmed.  "Speaking of which, Nephthys is named after a goddess of nature!" Tea yelled. "Shouldn't she know a thing or two ABOUT THE FREAKING ELEMENTS OF NATURE?!"  Valeria nodded. "What she said!" Valeria agreed. Kelly nodded and saw Yugi shrug. "For Atem, it's about the seven-millennium items since, like Yugi, he's not doing the confusion bubble at all," Kelly pointed out. "Given those people often confuse the elements of the earth with the items, which leads to bets in his brain, and that's frustrating for not just him, but also me and Nephthys since that makes more sense over the confusion bubble."

Tea understood this, as well as Yuya. "Fair point," Yuya commented. "But we might need more help." Kelly nodded as she saw Shadi and Alice join in along with Ishizu, Obedon, and Marik. Ryo and Athena also showed up.  They all pitched in with what they had and did their best to stop Dartz and Leo, but were wondering if things could get worse since they were pretty powerful. Alex saw the god cards get used with other cards and hoped they would win. "This is so difficult!" Tea shouted. "We are losing!" Mana looked concerned. "This needs to stop!" Mana said. Cleo nodded and they were tagged in, leading to an actual victory.