A Sticky Situation

After what happened, Yugi and Kelly were still trying to shake the thought of being too close to death but couldn't. It was traumatizing. "If Aura and Weevil come back, or if it's Noah and Vanessa...it'll end the same way," Nephthys told Yugi and Kelly. "Don't worry." Tristan texted one of his cousins about a premade blanket, and Joey was with Lydia, trying to get some water. Oliver and Serenity got Nichole and Solomon to explain what happened. Tea and Yuya were glad to know they were okay. Joey and Lydia came back with water, handing it to their friends. "Thanks," they said at the same time. "Hey, that was crazy even for me," Serenity said, trying to ease them. "You two are like family to us." They blushed at this, resulting in teasing. Everyone decided to nap, only for Yugi and Kelly to have a nightmare and wake up. The rest of the group woke up after. 

\"Dang it,  ZORC!" Sora yelled. "You're so not going to get out of this one!" Tea nodded in agreement. "I say that we go back to sleep and let our duel partners kick ZORC's stupid behind," Tea said in agreement. "Knowing the twins, it'll be painful for that idiot!" Everyone agreed to this and went back to sleep.  Despite napping with everyone, Alex was still annoyed like the others and saw Cleo express how she felt, as she was also thinking the same thing. 

"You're so not going to get off easy!" an irritated Cleo said. "Geez, you stupid embodiment! I'm Stargazer Magician GIRL and a head PRIESTESS alongside Shani!" Tea agreed on this with everyone. "You had to be THIS dumb?!" an annoyed Tea remarked. "How many times have Joey AND Tristan called you out?!" ZORC was ignoring her. "Do I have to bring up LYDIA and SARAH?!" Yuya said, irritated. "Kelly's counterparts to Joey and Tristan?!"

 As expected, it was ignored after everyone tried to call out ZORC for what he did. Kelly sighed with Yugi since she had a feeling something worse would happen. "We don't want to get controlled in our sleep," Kelly said, scared. "Please...make sure ZORC doesn't get off easily!" Yugi was also anxious and was crying in his sleep like Kelly. Solomon and Nichole woke up with half of the group, hoping they'd be okay. "I hope ZORC gets it..." Joey told Solomon. "That stupid embodiment needs to stop messing with them!" Solomon agreed, still nervous. 

"We're going to finish you off for real this time ZORC!" Nephthys yelled as she was so not cool with what happened either. "And I'm positive that even Sarah and Tristan have had enough of you!" Yuya nodded in agreement to this.  "Yeah...you're so not going to get off now!" Yuya said,   rolling his eyes at how stupid ZORC was, to begin with. "Yugi...AND Kelly at the same time?!" Yugi woke up with the rest of the group, finally reassured that everything would be okay, joining up with Lydia and Joey along with everyone else. 

Serenity was letting Kisara help stop ZORC with the other spirits so they wouldn't have to put up with him anymore, seeing Yugi and Kelly calm down when ZORC was finally destroyed for real... or so they thought. Tea saw her item glowing with the others, switching with them. "Yeah, this is getting nuts!" Mai said, annoyed. "Out of everyone in the group, you HAD to pick those two...Even though it's going to end BADLY?!" ZORC disregarded what Mai said, and didn't think he would lose. Kell just looked at Yuto, frustrated with the nonsense. "Moron..." Kell said, annoyed. "What was he thinking?" 

"You do know they could still die," ZORC said. "They are, after all, mortal." Joey facepalmed with the rest of the group. "Here we go," Joey said, rolling his eyes. "Even crazier reactions!" Lydia agreed to this and facepalmed. "Ugh," said Mai. "And, FYI, Noah and Vanessa died at 12, making them technically minors, so shut up." Solomon and Nichole offered to check on Belle for Tea, relieving that issue. Tea smiled and promised to keep them in touch on what was happening currently, and saw Nephthys and Atem reassure Solomon and Nichole that both Yugi and Kelly were going to be okay. 

"We trust that you two will," Nichole said, leaving with Solomon. When Solomon and Nichole got to Belle, they saw Molly, an assistant of Belle, and offered to help out with anything she needed. She explained everything, and the three of them gave Belle what she needed. "Just so you know, Nichole and I offered to help Tea with your situation," Solomon said. "And I'm sure everything will be fine." Back with the others, Yugi and Kelly were still scared until they saw what Atem and Nephthys were doing. Tea texted Solomon about ZORC finally getting destroyed.