Untold Secrets

As Yugi and the others hung out again, they all explained what they always wanted to be, and shared some of the same fears. "Kelly, Yuya, you two usually duel to make people happy. As for me, I like dueling, but at the same time, I like dancing too, but I don't know if most tomboys would accept me, let alone most performers." Tea said. "I feel like I'm an outsider." Kelly rolled her eyes. "They're missing out," Kelly said. "You're awesome!" Alex had something to share as well. "There's not a lot of books for fourth and fifth graders, let along preteens, teens and young adults!" Alex mentioned. "Or songs, movies and shows!" Oliver nodded, and knew that was lame.  "What was your biggest nightmare, Cleo?" Mai asked. 

Cleo sighed. "Being shunned by those of a higher rank than me," Cleo admitted, sighing. Alex facepalmed. "Girl!" Alex said. "Uh...I can't believe I'm saying this, but ISN'T THERE SOMETHING CALLED HYPOCROCIY?! Given that NO ONE can put up with that kind of person?!" Mana nodded. "There's a good reason why you and Shani are head priestesses!" Mana replied.  "Uh...I'm pretty sure there's A GOOD REASON Yugi and Kaiba are actually rivals," Scarlett said. "That's pathetic!" Tea nodded. "Uh...wasn't yours more like mine?" Tea asked Mana. "Given that those people ARE FREAKING LOUSY?!"

Mana nodded. "Yeah," Mana said. "And to be fair, it was kind of goofy at the same time!"  Yugi and Kelly looked at each other, rolling their eyes at the nonsense like the others. "Seriously?!" they said at the same time. Joey facepalmed at this, given that he couldn't come up with anything else to say. "Uh....I'm pretty sure that there's nothing wrong with being a hardworker!" said Mai. "Or a good student!" Mana nodded. "I always believed that if you weren't true to you were word, you were a hyopcriate in your actions and a liar in your words," Mana responded. 

"What if you're honest yet nervous about rejection?" Alex asked. "Scarlett and I want to be authors." Cleo facepalmed. "Than...you might want to lower your expectations if they're unrealistically high," Cleo pointed out. "That sounds more like not being admired." Husani nodded at this. "Yeah," Husani agreed. "Being an outcast is the worst." Yugi was on the brink of a faceplant, given that Atem was called honorable and it was Nephthys that was called loyal. "I'm pretty sure I was called clever last time I checked!" Kelly said. "Which gives me hope! Since I was a good student!" Yugi nodded at this. "It was knowledgeable for me, which gives me faith!" Yugi said. "Given that there's nothing wrong with being a hardworker!" Serenity and the group knew that there were more adventures to come, and wondered what they would be.