More Surprises (Part 1)

Just as the gang was trying to deal with their new adventures together, they heard that Dartz could hire other people to attack Yugi besides Weevil and Rex, along with Sapphire doing this to Kelly with Aura, Grace, and Gloria. Both of them were scared and hugged each other, whimpering. Joey was on the receiving end of the nonsense with the others. "Here comes the stupidity..." he said, annoyed. Lydia was also frustrated but knew there wasn't a lot she could do about it. "Yep!" Lydia agreed, sighing. "This needs to stop..." Mai said, already having had enough.  

"Nephthys...Atem...if other people get hired by those two...PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" Kelly said, crying. "Yugi and I are scared!" Tea and Yuya tried to comfort them by hugging them. "Everything will be okay," Yuya said. "Calm down." He sang You Are My Sunshine to Kelly while Tea did this to Yugi. Alex had a different song in mind.  "You've got to be kidding," Joey said, knowing what song it was. "LEAN ON ME?!" Lydia did this when she looked at Sora. "Sora...I AIN'T DOING GLEE!" Lydia yelled. 

"How will that work?!" Serenity was also confused. "ALEX! SORA! Oliver and I are pulling your ears if this crazy-geeky plan IS A PANCAKE!" Serenity told them. "LEAN ON ME?! How's that gonna work?!" Alex shrugged and tried it with Sora. Yugi and Kelly calmed down a bit and recognized the songs. "I don't know the artist of You Are My Sunshine, but I know Lean on Me is Bill Withers," Kelly replied. "And...that song's really good." Tea nodded as her item went nuts. "God...WHAT NOW MANA?!" she yelled. Yuya also was frustrated. "Aura...JUST TEAMED UP WITH GRACE AND GLORIA BUT GOT TIRED OF THEM?!" he remarked, annoyed. "And I already knew she had those cards before meeting Sapphire!" 

Mai rolled her eyes when she heard this. "If this gets crazier, I suggest that we let the experts handle this," Mai suggested. Kelly nodded when she saw another girl in the vision. "You're kidding me..." Kelly said, facepalming. "Flipping AURORA BLAZE?!" Yugi was confused. "It's...a long story," Nephthys said, knowing it would be difficult to explain. "But basically she's the one who works for Sapphire along with Grace and Gloria."  Tea was confused as well. "EH?!" Tea replied, confused. "Not...CRAZY AURA SENTIA?!" Yuya shook his head. "Not really," said Yuya. "And she's jealous of Kelly..." Tea rolled her eyes alongside Yugi. "YA THINK SAKAKI?!" Tea remarked, unimpressed. "I THINK I ALREADY KNOW THAT!" Yuya facepalmed, knowing it was going to get crazy.