Surprises and Secrets

After everything they'd been through, Belle was on bed rest, Yugi and Kelly were okay, and everything was fine until Tea and Yuya's necklaces glowed. "Flipping BUG BRAT and LOVESICK PSYCHOPATH?!" they yelled simultaneously. "What the heck?!"Joey facepalmed. "Okay, how is it possible CAROL AND LISA MISSED THIS?!" Joey asked, skeptically. Mai facepalmed. "Wanna bet that one of the security guards in their juvenile halls is a kook?!" she asked. Yugi gulped and texted Carol, hoping she'd get this. "I wish I could help, but family is important too," Tea said. "You know how Belle is." 

Scarlett nodded. "Maybe Jin and Jade can go for you," Scarlett said. "That can work." Kiara nodded, as that sounded like a good idea. Tea texted Jin and Jade to see if they could visit Belle for her just in case something came up, and they said yes. She then texted back thanks. "It's only if you're busy," Mai said. "But they might be free anyways." Tea said they were and that Nik, Shadi, and Alice were also visiting. "Cool!" Joey said. "Let's go!" The group went, running into Solomon and Nichole. "We've been helping with her stress level," Nichole said, seeing Molly, Shadi, and Alice. "It's nice to have a calm day once in a while." 

Joey agreed with that when he saw Ishizu, Marik, and Odin. "I'll help keep an eye on her," Marik said, thankful to have a better life for once. "And I wonder what other secrets we might find out." Tea rolled her eyes, facepalming. "Hopefully we're done with that for the day," Tea said. As everyone took turns, Weevil and Aura showed up again."We need to switch," Tea said, sighing. "I can't believe they're here." Yugi gulped and knew this was going to freak him out. Shadi and Alice knew Yugi and Kelly would switch with Atem and Nephthys, as it was hitting way too close to home. The others joined in since they'd had enough of the nonsense. 

"WEEVIL! AURA! You two are so not going to get away this time!" Atem said, furious. "I can't believe you escaped juvenile hall!" Tea was also annoyed. "Yeah...how the heck is that possible?!" Joey sighed and decided to let Atem and Nephthys deal with the situation, seeing it get insane. "We need to get Belle and the others to safety!" Scarlett said. "Half will stay here. You can go with your sister, Jin, Jade, and maybe someone else." Tea tried to go with Belle but saw that wouldn't happen. "It looks like a Shadow Game might start," Alice said. "Before Kelly found out her duel partner's true name, you're not going to believe what she used." 

 "Oh god...PULLED A YUGI WITH YAMI AND PHAROAH?!" Mai replied, annoyed. "Yugi also did this!"  Serenity told Tea everything will be okay and to see Belle with Solomon, Shadi, Alice, Jade, and Jin.  She smiled and went with them, wanting to check on her. Marik, Ishizu, and Odin followed to keep their promise. "This is getting insane," Mai realized. "We should probably get out of here." Yugi knew what she meant, but wondered if the doctors could help Belle. "Belle has to stay calm!" Yugi realized. Oliver nodded and saw Mary, the doctors, and the nurses go to her, seeing a giant forcefield. 

 Suddenly, Weevil attacked with Aura, making Yugi and Kelly whimper.  "Weevil...Aura...there's a reason we wanted Atem and Nephthys as duel partners!" Yugi said, crying. "We're both anxious!"  Kelly was also crying since she was also terrified. Atem and Nephthys saw what was happening, concerned for Yugi and Kelly. "Please don't cry," Nephthys said, trying to calm down Yugi and Kelly. "Your tears worry us." Kelly sighed and explained everything. "Weevil and Aura are so going to get this!" Nephthys said, furious. "You two are family to us!"  Kelly smiled at the fact that she and Yugi were like family to both Nephthys and Atem. Yugi was also blushing at this, and they were hugging the twins before they got even with Weevil and Aura. 

As the fight was going on, Tea saw a forcefield go up and Weevil and Aura get subjected to a painful penalty game. "Uh oh," Joey said, looking at the situation. "Looks like this is going to end badly." Mai nodded in agreement but figured Weevil and Aura deserved it. "Please tell me these morons are finally going to be toast after this," Mai said, annoyed. "I've had enough." Nephthys looked at Mai in agreement. "Yep, they are," Nephthys said. "We're going to get even with these two once and for all." Tea was hoping that both Yugi and Kelly would be okay after the situation and saw Weevil and Aura get busted big time. "Whoa..." Serenity said. "Combined forces?" Kelly was also surprised like the others. 

"Eh?!" Kelly replied, baffled. "What the heck is going on here?" Joey was also surprised about this and knew about most of the secrets, but this led to an even weirder one. "Let me guess...twin power means WHAT?!" Joey replied, still not fully processing. "I get most of it but...how can you handle these twerps at once?!"  Atem looked at Joey. "Since we think alike, and react the same way, they're going to go to the Shadow Realm, stay there, and not get out," Atem said. "And neither will Vanessa and Noah should they escape." 

"I don't know if Carol knows about the Shadow Realm being a prison for these kinds of people," Tea said. "Or Lisa." Serenity sighed. "I hope so since if they don't, we can't rely on them." Serenity said, agreeing. "I don't think they understand that we need their help at times. Joey knew that it was going to take a lot of convincing from them since Lisa and Carol were often too busy to help out when needed. Mai saw the twins manage to finish off Weevil and Aura with the other spirits, getting the situation back to normal, and relieving Yugi and Kelly of two enemies at the same time. 

"Thanks for being there," Kelly said, relieved. "I wish we could explain that the Shadow Realm can also act like a prison for people like Weevil." Nephthys agreed with Kelly on this since Lisa was a cop. Yugi also knew that and wanted to talk to Carol, since those two were stubborn. Belle was in her bed being tended to, and Tea was, of course, doubting Carol knew that Shadow Realms could also act as a prison. Yuya was also skeptical about Lisa's knowledge. Tea decided to stay and keep the others in the loop on Belle when everything calmed down and also texted Belle to see if she knew a thing or two about the Shadow Realm also being a prison for bad people. 

Yugi was hoping Carol did but highly doubted it. Belle did some Yoga by herself while Tea was reading a book, and Yugi was at the game shop looking at cards, not knowing more secrets would be unfolded.  n"Since those two are twins, and have a lot of pals, does that mean a lot of crazy things can happen when millennium items glow at the same time?" Yugi asked Solomon. Solomon nodded. "It looks like it," Solomon said. "As for how that's possible, I don't know but you might want to be wary of anything else." Yugi nodded and texted his friends, knowing things could get weirder.