Cards and Fashion (Part 2)

As the group went to Paris, they ran into Belle and got their luggage. Belle told them that she was slamming all of the fashion critics for dissing new talent, given that their opinions were stale. Tristan and Joey agreed with her on this, given that referees and coaches understood new talent. "How is it that those people think Victoria Bright is the best?" Tristan asked. "My cousin might be a fashion intern, but she's based her fashion line on Tea and Yugi, and expanded to Kelly and Yuya! Heck, that's understandable given that she expanded her fashion line to JADE AND JIN!" Mai shrugged and wondered what was up with those people. Alex shrugged and wondered what they could do to get those fashion critics to open their minds. Sarah shrugged and had nothing to say, given that she didn't have any ideas. They followed her to a hotel and checked in, later going into separate rooms, and relaxing. Belle and Tristan's cousin were taking business classes, and Kaiba and Valeria were coming up with ideas to best Victoria. Later on, Belle and Tristan's cousin listened to Sweet Child O' Mine while Kaiba read a book. Tristan and Sarah put their phones down given that the beef was stupid. Yugi was with his grandpa, wondering how he can help Tea avoid it.

 "Aren't you working your way towards being a professional duelist?" Solomon asked. "I see it that way." Yugi understood it was true, but it was hard to explain it, seeing comments from Victoria and Belle. "Ugh...does Victoria know that it'll most likely be a catfight anyways since it's BELLE who hates slams about zero status and insults about a low profile?" Yugi asked. "Given that it sounds like slamming family trees and DISSING BLOODLINES?!" Solomon agreed on that one since that's why he was an archeologist. Yugi got a ping on his phone and was unsure about Belle given that being cryptic in your message doesn't exactly get you out of a sticky situation let alone save your skin. He agreed with Kaiba on what he told Belle, given that Victoria would go through with her warning if Belle wasn't truthful. Tristan saw the comments too and so did Joey. The mediators were Tristan's cousin and Sandra. Tea texted Alex about the fight and was unsure about it given that there was a chance that there would be different viewpoints. 

Alex was told about Tea's parents being assassins and training Belle but was unsure of what Belle was planning on given that she might get charged with manslaughter. Yugi texted Joey while Kelly texted Lydia, which led to Mai and Gong texting those two.