Another Crazy Situation

As the group hung out again, they saw Sylvio, Kaiba, and Valeria. "Ugh..." Kelly said, annoyed. "What now?" Kaiba shrugged. "Sylvio's brother is getting on my nerves as well along with the sister of Tea's rival." Tea facepalmed. "You mean Gertrude?" Tea asked, annoyed. "The sister of Matilda?" Kaiba nodded. "Yep," he said. "And Belle and I don't exactly agree on the dueling thing." Tea knew what he meant. "I like dueling and dancing," Tea said, bothered. "But not everyone likes the same thing." Kaiba sighed. "Whatever," Kaiba responded. Joey saw them leave, wondering if there was a good Kaiba might break up with Belle. "If they break up, that means I might get picked on constantly," Yugi said. "I so don't want that." 

"Matilda is annoying," Tea replied. "Along with Sylvio's brother." Serenity nodded, hoping that Belle and Kaiba won't break up, meaning that Kaiba would have a more challenging time picking on them. "Well, Tea has Mana to help out," Kelly said. "And you have Atem, Yugi." Yugi agreed with Kelly on this. "You got Nephthys with Yuya having Alexander," Yugi told Kelly. "That's awesome." Kelly nodded in total agreement. "Yeah, and I realized that Nephthys would do anything for me," she said, agreeing. "Just like you with Atem." The group was relieved that they had cool duel partners to help them out, especially Yugi since he had Atem to help him. 

They went to check on Solomon and Nichole and saw that the game shop was messy. "Ick," Tea said. "The place looks dirty." Joey nodded as he helped clean up the place with everyone. After the place was clean, they all relaxed. "Maybe we can reorganize some things," Joey offered. "Like the boxes." Solomon nodded as everything was reorganized, and the rest of the group decided to test their skills on each other. "Finally, we can relax," said Sarah. "No crazy situations." Tea agreed with Sarah on this until her item glowed with the others. "Dang it, Mana!" Tea said, frustrated. "Noah...and...VANESSA....broke OUT?!" Yugi and Kelly gulped at this, nervous. "Does that mean...we have a high risk of dying?" Kelly asked, worried. Atem and Nephthys could tell Yugi and Kelly were worried. 

"They're not getting off this time," Atem told Kelly. "You two will be safe."  Kelly was relieved to hear this as she and Kellly hugged each other. "We're that important, right?" Yugi asked. "Important enough to have surrogate siblings?" Nephthys nodded to this. "You're a little brother to me," Nephthys said. "I am a twin." Yugi and Kelly saw ZORC again. "And...ZORC's back!" Kelly said, annoyed. "As my fake and Yugi's fake!" The twins rolled their eyes, annoyed. "Seriously?!" they simultaneously yelled. "AGAIN?!" Tea rolled her eyes with the others. "Quit it with the hijacking puzzles!" Tea yelled. "It's stupid!" Lydia was also frustrated. 

"How many times does this group have to put up with...HIM?!" Joey replied, overly bothered. Cairo shrugged. "No idea since I'm not in the mood for his baloney! Let alone the others!" Cario said to Joey. The group saw ZORC finally leave their items, and they all went to stop Noah and Vanessa once and for all. Tea saw a text from Jin and told him that Noah and Vanessa broke free from juvenile hall, meaning they were hard to deal with. Yugi texted Carol what happened, meaning that it could get too upsetting for them. 

As the group went to deal with Noah and Vanessa, they saw robots and automatically switched, since it was going to get worse.  "These two are so going down!" Joey said, facepalming. "Don't  they know practically anything about Atem and Nephthys?!" Alex also was frustrated with the situation. "With my luck, they're getting to the emotions!" she said, frustrated. "Which is stupid!" Sora nodded as the forcefield was put up and a Shadow Game was started, as expected.  Serenity saw this and knew that things weren't going to go over well, meaning that Noah and Vanessa were in real trouble, meaning they were going to get killed, and the group guessed right since everything went back to normal.