Another Situation

When the group hung out again, their items went insane, causing another reaction. "Geez Louise ZORC, how stupid are you?!" Kelly yelled, annoyed. "Don't you get that Nephthys won't let you go through with doing anything to me?!" Alex was also annoyed. "Earth to ZORC, I'm not falling for your nonsensical baloney!" The others agreed on that since it was over-the-top insane. "It's your fault for hijacking us!" Tea yelled. "So can it stupid!" Yuya rolled his eyes at the nonsense of ZORC. "Idiot...." he said, facepalming. "Mana's brother might have the same name as Alexander the Great, but he's not putting up with your CRAZINESS!" ZORC still drove everyone crazy. "He's still going to go through with the stupid PLOT?!" Yuri replied, aggravated. "Do we have to do you-know-what?!" Yugo nodded and facepalmed. "Here we go..." Yugo said, knowing what they had to do. 

The group switched with their partners and heard each catchphrase. "Do you know what Cleo's catchphrase IS?!" Kelly yelled, irritated since she figured it was similarly given that Cleo was a head priestess with Shadi. "She's not going for catfights or divas!" Mahad looked at Ahmed, given that they might have similar names, but Ahmed wasn't going for roughhousing. "Do you know what it's like to be a teenager or even a young adult?!" Yuto shouted. ZORC was looking at the others. Lydia was annoyed and saw the items collide again. "Destiny....meets prophecy?!" Sora replied, confused. "That's a boatload of confusion!" Ishizu gasped. Tea rolled her eyes as well. "We're. Not. Doing. This. ZORC!" she yelled. "Do you know who has counterparts like Yuya?!" ZORC was confused. "Duh! Zuzu!" Alex yelled. "Given that Atem and Yugi relate to each other, and losing a close friend is the worst!" Mai nodded in agreement, given that she understood Alex as well. 

When Zuzu showed up with her counterparts, she saw Zorc the Destroyer. "Geez Louise, DO WE HAVE TO FUSE INTO RAY?!" Zuzu yelled. Scarlett sighed and looked at Kell. "How the HECK is it possible that this creepy embodiment keeps making idiotic plots?!" Rin shouted. Atem looked at everyone and sighed. "Listen, there's something you should know about Julia," Zuzu said. "She's my rival, and I think we are getting tricked by Leo, who doesn't care who he hurts." Cleo knew what it meant, resulting in everything going back to normal. "That's so not cool!" Mai replied. "Shouldn't he get arrested for his actions?!" Celina nodded and looked at Mai, seeing her as a cool girl. "Maybe we can work together and find a way to stop him from attacking innocent people," Rin suggested. "That can work." Francesca nodded in agreement and liked that idea. Serena was with everyone and agreed on this. 

"We have to take him out," Serena said. "He's dangerous."  Tea nodded as ZORC went back in the items, and Ishizu, Obedon, Alice, Marik, and Shadi were surprised by what they witnessed and left. Serenity and the gang discussed how they should stop Leo from attacking everyone, given that he's similar to Dartz. "It's true," Nephthys said. "Julia Krystal has people she does care about, and, well....it's her professor Marco, and her friends Kit and Dipper. The reason why is because Leo is vile." Tea was shocked. "Mana, we should help her," Tea said. "Zuzu has a fair point." Kelly was confused. "Did he team up with Dartz?!" Kelly asked, starting to get irritated. Sarah facepalmed. "More than likely," Sarah commented. The group decided to team up and combine Action Dueling with Shadow Dueling to stop them for good.