A Crazy Court Case (Part 2)

As Carol, Nik, Kelly, and the others were looking into Ray, they were starting to get nervous as if anything could happen, like Solomon going out of business, and Joey didn't want that for Yugi's grandpa. "This better work," Joey said. "We need a lot of physical evidence to prove that Ray isn't as trustworthy as he seems." Yugi nodded, as it was the only way to prove that Belle was being used by Ray, which also wasn't cool. Mai and Gong knew they already explained their situations, but didn't expect Weevil, Aura, the Tyler twins, Pegasus, Dartz, Noah, and Vanessa to be there. "We need to do something, or Ray will win his case, banning card games for good," Serenity said. "And I say we do it to save the game shop and make sure that dueling remains!" Mai nodded with the others, knowing that Carol and Jimmy would know they would have to go undercover, as anything could happen. 

"From what I've seen, Ray is manipulating Belle mentally and emotionally," Tea said. "Which is also lousy." Yugi nodded in agreement with the others, as that was lousy enough to tick off someone, and figured that this could be worse than how Mai and Gong handled it, as they used it against creeps. "Maybe we can tie in what happened with Weevil and Aura to what's happening with Belle!" Serenity said. "It is your sister, after all, Jin."

 Jin nodded but was still following Ray, as he was nervous for Belle like the others. Kelly texted her siblings about this, and they all decided to help on the investigation since they wanted things to work out well for them too, and agreed they would do the best they could to help out, no matter how risky it was going to be. "Look, Yugi, if anything happens, just know that we're here for you," Kelly said. "And...for the rest of us, please don't get killed." 

Yugi understood that he was like family to his friends, but was still nervous about the case, as they needed as much evidence to slam Ray as they could get their hands on. In the middle of their investigation, they ran into Noah and Vanessa. Yugi and the others switched since it was going to get worse. Belle saw this with Ray and was nervous for them. "Atem, Nephthys, please make sure nothing happens to Yugi and Tea," Belle said, feeling nervous. "They could get killed." 

Atem nodded, reassuring Belle that they would be okay. "Don't worry, Belle," Atem said. "Yugi and Tea will be fine, I promise." Belle smiled, as she was only doing this for Yugi and Tea's safety as well as everyone else.  "Noah...Vanessa...if you do anything at all, you'll regret it!" Nephthys threatened as she had a feeling that something bad could happen during the situation they were in. "And I mean it!" Atem nodded as he also was wary about what could happen. "Oh, and FYI, we have two cops with us!" Alex and Kelly pointed out as they all watched the Shadow Game start. Every technique was used, and Belle was getting nervous with the others. Suddenly, Shinato, King of a Higher Plane, and Shinya, Queen of a Higher Plane were used. 

Sarah facepalmed. "YA CRAZY TWERPS!" Sarah remarked. "You are flipping screwed!" Tristan joined in on the punching and let Atem and Nephthys handle the rest as they went all out. Kelly screamed in pain with Yugi while Carol and Jimmy helped out, seeing that it getting really bad. After the situation, all of them were called back to court and explained what happened. Joey was another key witness and figured that more situations could happen when the case was finally over.