More Craziness (Part 2)

As Yugi and Kelly were trapped, they tried to call the others, hoping that they would be heard but were also scared of Leviathan and Nether Prediction Princess Tarotreith. "Please...if you can hear us...WE NEED HELP!" Yugi said, weeping. "Kelly and I are scared! Please...get us out of here!" On the other end, Alex could hear Kelly and Yugi with the others, wanting to punch both Aura and Weevil in the face.  "God you two!" Alex yelled. "That's our friends! Once they get rescued...you two ARE MINCEMEAT!" 

 Joey nodded in agreement to this, also wanting to do the same thing. "I call dibs ON THE LOVESICK PSYCHOPATH!" Joey yelled. "She's crazy!" Lydia nodded in agreement. "Dibs on BUG BRAT!" Lydia yelled. "He's getting PUNCHED IN THE FACE FOR THIS!" Tea let her other pals do this as Yugi was wondering what else could happen. Alex had the plan to help prevent Atem and Nephthys from going dark like Sora.

"Maybe I can join hands with the others while you two free Kelly and Yugi!" Alex said. "There's no way these idiots are getting off that easy!" Sora nodded in agreement as they tried this. Atem and Nephthys were giving in to Orichalcos when Alex called out to Yugi and Kelly. "\GUYS! If you can hear me,  SORA AND I ARE GOING TO HELP ATEM AND NEPHTHYS GET YOU TWO OUT WITH THE OTHERS!"

 Yugi and Kelly were surprised. "ALEX?!" the two yelled in unison. "Does that mean...you crazy geeks have a plan?!" Ahmed nodded with the others on his end. "Basically!" Ahmed said. "And...THIS TIME LEVIATHAN IS SO LOSING TO THE GEEK SQUAD!" Atem and Nephthys broke out of control, relieved to know that Yugi and Kelly had faith in them, but other souls were taken as well. 

"TRISTAN?! TEA?!" Kelly replied as things got weirder. "JOEY?!" Yugi facepalmed at this. "Lydia, Sarah, Gong, Gabriella...SERENITY AND OLIVER?!" Yugi replied. "Yuri, Shay, YUGO AND YUTO?!" Serenity facepalmed even more as she saw other people. "VELVET?!" Serenity yelled, as their dual partners still went with the plan. "This better not get crazier," Kelly said."If it does, I'm going to need a barf bag!" Yugi nodded with the others as some of them were freed except for him and Kelly. 

"We need another plan!" Alex said. "AND STAT!" Joey nodded as he looked at Mai, hoping she had any ideas. "That card is too powerful," Mai said. "It could take a lot of souls." Serenity rolled her eyes at this, knowing it was obvious. "Anyone ELSE?!" Serenity replied. Joey looked at the situation and wondered if there was a chance the only way to save everyone was to use the cards that could be used against Leviathan. 

"We might have to use the cards that can handle Leviathan," Joey said. "Though I hope we can still save Yugi and Kelly." Serenity nodded in agreement, wondering if there was a way to save them since they didn't deserve to be in the situation they were in currently. "I wonder if Kisara can help," Tea said. "Along with Mana." Joey nodded in agreement with the others as he thought that could work, though wasn't exactly sure as things could still get crazy.