A Crazy Court Case (Part 5)

As Kaiba decided to go to the local coffee shop with Mokuba, he ran into Valeria and Guinevere, and they all went inside, only to see Belle and Ray. Kaiba and Valeria wondered what they should do, and saw that both Yuya and Tea texted that something crazy happened, meaning that things got insane. Both of them texted that they were on their way and that they were going to make sure Mokuba and Guinevere went somewhere safe, which happened as they showed up. Belle caught up and wanted to see if the others were okay, only to find out that things got really bad. 

"You creeps!" Valeria yelled. "Don't ya know a THING about PHARAOHS ATEM AND NEPHTHYS?! They won't hesitate to attack you as you SCREWED UP BIG TIME BY DOING THIS TO THE SHRIMP AND WOLF FREAK!" Tea knew what she meant, as the attackers were in trouble. "What were you thinking?!" Tea yelled. "Do you want to get killed by these two?!" Belle figured that she would have to get rid of more associates at night as she saw Atem and Nephthys fight back. 

Joey saw that Atem and Nephthys were so furious that there wasn't a chance that these attackers would get away at all, as they were enraged by what happened to Yugi and Kelly, seeing that those two went all-out on the attackers, leaving no evidence behind. Alex saw everything go back to normal but knew there was a good chance that more cases could come up as the day passed by. Belle was outside, disposing of the body, and used everything she knew to get rid of the evidence. 

"As much as I trust you, Atem, this is my battle, not yours," Belle said to herself. "Don't get me wrong, I know you are like a brother to Yugi, it's just...I want to do this for Tea and the rest of her friends, him included."  As the next day came, Belle was at her job, and Kaiba was dealing with more duel disks while Yugi and Kelly were with their friends, chilling out when they saw their items go crazy to the point of a full picture. 

"You have GOT to be kidding me!" Yugi said. "Stupid AURA and Weevil...are gonna do what now?!" The others rolled their eyes at the idea of their enemies teaming up with associates of Ray, including Noah and Vanessa. "Along with OTHER enemies of ours?!" Kelly asked as she rolled her eyes. 

"I don't think PEGASUS is lousy enough to attack people! He's just a creep with the skills of a cheater...AND A FLIPPING IDIOT!" Solomon and Nichole also saw this, rolling their eyes. "Have these idiots lost it completely?!" Solomon asked as he was looking at the giant picture. Mai nodded."Yep...and chances are that they have teamed up with Ray's associates, and if one of the associates knows necromancy...we're in for it!" Mai said. 

"I wonder if there's a good chance that we might need to rely on Atem and Nephthys from now on." Joey nodded in agreement as they seemed to know how to handle the craziest situations, and would not let the attacker off easy in the slightest.  Suddenly, most of the group got attacked, sans Solomon and Nichole, causing them to switch, and hoped that things would go well. 

"You twerps!" Kelly yelled. "I might be from Paradise City, BUT MY DUEL PARTNER IS A TWIN OF YUGI'S SO YOU ARE ALREADY TOAST!" Joey nodded, as he figured that their assailants were most likely dead already, as there was no way they were going to survive being attacked by Atem and Nephthys. Nichole knew Kelly was right, as she trusted both of them. 

Meanwhile, Carol and Jimmy were called to court with almost everyone else and knew that there wasn't any physical evidence to prove that Belle was guilty, meaning that she would walk away free.  Lisa also knew this, as there was no way anything was going to point to her. Belle got a text from Tea, saying that she was attacked along with the others, and texted she was on her way. Carol was concerned as well, and looked at Jimmy, Lisa, and Jake, figuring they should help out. 

"We'll help," Carol said. "This is hitting too close to home for us." Jimmy nodded as he ran with the others to help out, knowing that Ray's associates were involved in the attack. As Belle, Carol, Jimmy, Lisa, and Jake went to help out,  Alex saw them and was glad that they had more help to deal with the attackers as they tried to help in the best way they could. 

Alex knew Belle was risking her safety for her friends and family but didn't want her to get killed either, as she was Tea's sister. Jin wondered if she could get herself killed. Nik also wondered the same thing. Serenity saw that Atem and Nephthys were still dealing with the situation and saw it get worse as Yugi and Kelly ended up pleading for mercy. Tea knew that this was going to end in a MAJOR beatdown along with the others.

 "Uh oh," Joey said. "Looks like these creeps are done for now." Scarlett nodded in agreement as there was no way they were going to survive this time. "Yep...they're dead!" Scarlett pointed out as she saw the two of them go all-out on the attackers. Carol and Lisa had the cameras attached to them turned off and backed them up, as they were not going to let the attackers off easy. Jimmy and Jake also pitched in with Belle, as they figured they should help out too. 

Serenity saw the fight get crazier as the assailants attacked, and wondered if more creeps would still come after them, no matter who they were. Joey also wondered about this and saw Valeria and Kaiba pitch in, since they were also annoyed at what was going on. Oliver was wondering how the group got stuck with a bunch of idiots and looked at everyone as the fight continued. 

"Yeah...they're stupid," Valeria said. "How did these idiots screw up?!" Joey and Lydia shrugged. "No clue!" they said at the same time. Kelly calmed down with Yugi but became confused when they heard that question. "Ask the nimrods!" Kelly suggested. "Even I have no clue why they would screw up THIS BAD! Like...GUYS! Yugi and I have overprotective TWINS for dual partners! Are you as dumb as a sack of potatoes?!" Yugi wondered the same thing as he facepalmed. 

Suddenly, Alex and Sora looked at each other with that nerdy look. Kelly knew what this was going to lead up to as well as the others. "Wanna BET that Tauret and Mahad are thinking the same thing with the rest of the geek squad?!" Nephthys guessed. Atem nodded, facepalming. "How is it that their crazy nerdy plans often work?" Atem asked, wondering how it was possible. Tea shrugged with everyone, not knowing how it was possible. 

Alex and Sora suggested that Carol, Jimmy, Lisa, Jake, and Belle get Nichole and Solomon to safety in case things got worse, while Atem and Nephthys handled the situation. "Geez, ya two!" Nephthys said. "How did we get flipping CLEO and HUSANI with you crazies?!" Alex shrugged. "Not sure and it's the best plan we got to help Carol and Lisa!" Sora said. Lisa facepalmed, wondering HOW Sora was Husani. 

Carol and Lisa looked at each other, confused about how their cousins' friends were nerds. "Seems like a good idea to me," Jimmy said. "As for the crazy nerdy part...even I'm confused!" Jake nodded as his group went with the plan, still wondering how they got two nerds for pals. Belle wondered if Alex was like Tea, as Kaiba often called her a "geeky tomboy" which Tea didn't care about. Nichole and Solomon figured the plan was a good one but had no clue how the heck Alex and Sora were crazy similar. 

During the battle, Scarlett was still wondering how on earth that plan was thought of by two geeks like Alex and Sora. Kelly was also confused, as she had no clue, but figured that it was going to be a good plan as they came up with it. Joey saw the plan was working and knew that Cleo and Husani had an idea of how Alex and Sora were like them, meaning they had a lot of explaining to do. Nik and Jin figured they should check on Solomon and Nichole since there was a good chance they could use help.

 Tea nodded, thinking this was a good idea as they went to check on them.  Alex was looking at the situation with everyone, thinking that the plan might work after all, as it seemed like things were going well. "Whoa," Joey said, as a lot of combinations were used. "This is cool." Lydia nodded as other tactics were used since she was also impressed that they were going to make it out of the situation, seeing the assailants get destroyed once and for all.