More Surprises (Part 4)

Yugi and Kelly still rolled their eyes at Aurora, not knowing she knew the two of them realized that Atem and Nephthys were the ones looking for a purpose before a joint adventure with the two groups. "I know your dual partners wanted a purpose," Aurora said. "How perfect you losers would give them that." Joey was annoyed at this and saw Prediction Princess Tarotreith and Leviathan attack, enraging the twins."Yugi, Kelly! Get behind and quick!" Lydia said as she motioned to where the group was. The two of them got behind, hugging and crying in fear before they remembered something. "I think I remember after finding out Atem wanted a purpose, I depended on him to handle the situations I couldn't handle," Yugi said, remembering one of his fondest memories. "That's probably when I found out his name." "Same here," Kelly replied as she remembered her situation. "And after I mentioned Valeria...let's just say Nephthys took an immediate disliking to her. As for Yuya and the others..you know the rest!" Yug did know the rest like she did and figured if Weevil, Aura, Noah, and Vanessa broke out, they'd quickly meet their end.  "I was even amazed to find out that Atem saved my grandpa," Yugi said to Kelly, remembering something else. "And Nephthys did this as well with your grandma." Kelly nodded in agreement since only Nichole and Solomon were the ones who truly understood the twins. 

"Whenever I saw my puzzle glowing in this situation, Nephthys was able to keep me safe, acting like the best big sister ever," Kelly said. "And I wouldn't trade her for anyone else, or even having a cool surrogate brother like Atem." Yugi agreed with Kelly on this since whenever he was in a sticky situation and the others couldn't help despite wanting to, he was lucky to have Atem be there. "Atem often helped me out when Joey and the others couldn't help," Yugi said. "I know they would if they were able, but there were times when it was hard for them. And Nephthys is also cool." Kelly had to admit this was true, eager to see the situation go to normal so she could hug both Atem and Mana through Yugi and Tea. They still looked, knowing they had the best dual partners in the world. "They are the best dual partners we could ask for," Kelly admitted. "I wouldn't ask for more than what I already have." Yugi also couldn't ask for more than what he had. "Yeah," Yugi said as he saw Atem destroying Aurora's monsters with Nephthys, including Leviathan and Prediction Princess Tarotreith. "They could tell, without us knowing, we needed reassurance." It was hard for Kelly not to agree that they did know this. "And man, did they often go ballistic every time we were in danger," Kelly mentioned as she was still looking.  "I'm sure Nephthys has a suspicion Aura could break out with Weevil, Noah, and Vanessa, meaning that the only way to stop them for real is to finish them off once and for all." Aurora had another move in mind and decided to use it, making Yugi and Kelly panic again.

 "Yep...she's toast!" Tea said, knowing Alex would think the same thing. "Crazy moron!" Alex nodded, wanting to puke already. "Wanna BET she's going to get a huge death sentence?" Alex asked, rolling her eyes at Aurora's full-blown stupidity. "I'm already picturing this ending badly." Sora figured she was as he was also furious with her. "Please remember us if we don't make it," Kelly said, unable to hold back her tears. "I can't believe it has to end like this." Yugi also couldn't believe it was going to end this way either, as he was super afraid now, but knew what Atem and Nephthys were going to say, as they were probably going to feel vengeful should that happen. "Nephthys and I won't let you two down," Atem said. "Not now, and not ever."  Nephthys nodded in agreement as they kept their promise when they went full-throttle on Aurora. Alex knew going full-throttle meant it go too personal for anyone to imagine. "I'm not in the mood to deal with this nonsense," Joey said, facepalming at the stupidity. "Especially if it involves AURORA!" No one else wanted to put up with it either but had no other choice, as she was insane, as the situation got too scary. "What the..." Mai said, looking at everyone. "Did we just see something crazy?"  Gong nodded and shrugged. "Looks like things are going to get insane from now on," Gong said. "By a lot." Oliver hoped that Aurora would lose as she was super insane. 

Joey saw every spirit try to help out though things didn't go as planned when it went down to only Atem and Nephthys. Yugi and Kelly were even more scared as they didn't know if they would make it. She looked at Atem, knowing what he was thinking. "Whatever you're thinking,  it might be our best and only option," Nephthys said. "Since I'm also concerned for Yugi and Kelly." Atem knew Nephthys was right, going with one of their most brutal attacks. Tea saw this with everyone, knowing what was picked. "They went for the knife stabbing," Tea said, observing the situation. "Though they might do something else if that fails." Joey saw it with everyone and knew that a situation this bad often meant something had to be done about it. "i think we all know what happens when it turns into a death sentence," Joey said. "And...I don't know if it'll be easy to convince police officers that sometimes just arresting someone would work." Lydia knew that it was going to be hard to convince cops, but worth a shot since they often are busy. "True," Lydia said. "I wonder who might have to talk to Carol and Lisa." Atem and Nephthys decided to talk to those two. 

"I'll talk to Carol and Nephthys can talk to Lisa," Atem said. "I'm not sure if they fully understand that even we have Yugi and Kelly's best interest in mind." Joey facepalmed, as it was a little too formal for him but he couldn't argue. "Yeah, though those two are stubborn," Tristan commented, seeing both sides. "Just a heads up." As expected, Scarlett figured she might have to talk to them. "I can talk to them," offered Scarlett. "I have a millennium item too, so I know a lot more about this kind of thing." Kiara also understood, as she had a millennium item as well, and was not in the mood to put up with Lisa's nonsense. "Good idea," Kiara said as she agreed with Scarlett. "They might understand us." Tauret saw Atem and Nephthys agree that it could help get the group's point of view across, and then they went back to dealing with Aurora. Serenity wasn't positive that they were through with Weevil, Aura, Noah, and Vanessa, but hoped they were. Luckily, Atem and Nephthys were able to deal with Aurora and get everything back to normal, promising Yugi and Kelly that if their other enemies came back, they'd be okay.