A Message Through Dreams

When the gang was preparing for another camping trip, Yugi wondered what would happen if he got knocked out. Atem reassured him that he was ready for any situation they came across, no matter what happened. Kelly knew Nephthys would do the same thing, given they were twins. After they packed, everyone headed into the woods and set up camp. Each group had its job and prepared meals for each other. When it was nighttime, everyone was in their sleeping bags and sleeping, given that their partners were alert for anything. Tea's dreams were connected to the others. Tea saw a forbidden door that no one wanted to go into and was nervous about it. "I'm not sure about this," Mana said. "This could damage all of us." Atem understood this and figured that he and Nephthys would go first, given that they were the most experienced in wars and battles. 

"Wait!" Yugi said. "If you two go, what will happen?" Kelly was nervous too for Nephthys. "Nephthys...your safety is important too!" Kelly said, tearing up. "Please...what about you and Atem? Yugi and I will get scared for you!" Alex was starting to facepalm herself with Sora. "ACK!" Sora said. "Isn't that aggravated assault and MENTAL HARRASMENT?!" Joey and Tristan looked at each other, then at Lydia and Sarah. "Geez Louise!" Joey said. "Low blows and EMOTIONAL ABUSE?!" Tristan was also shocked. "Let's find another entrance!" Tristan said. Sarah and Lydia nodded, spotting a weird-looking door but all went in and saw Thoth. "There's something you should know," Thoth said. "It is urgent." Yugi facepalmed. "Let me guess...PONY EXPRESS AGAIN THROUGH DREAMS?!" Yugi said. "I. Am. Not. DOING. The. Stinking. GRAPEVINE!" Thoth sighed. "Afraid so," Thoth said. "I cannot do anything about it." Scarlett facepalmed with Kell. 

"THAT'S WHAT YUGI AND KELLY TRIED TO AVOID!" Scarlett said. "Given that Kelly hates collateral damage! And Yugi's not doing emotional trauma!" Tristan nodded. "There's a good reason why Tea's a geeky tomboy!" Tristan said. "You're pathetic if it's emotional trauma!" Sarah nodded. "And lousy if it's collateral damage! Given that YUYA'S A TOMATO-HEADED DUELTAINER!" Sarah responded. "And he isn't doing EMOTIONAL TRAUMA!" Joey and Lydia nodded. "Tea and Kelly aren't going for collateral damage!" Lydia said. "And as for Atem and Nephthys, they won't stand for cyber-attacks or cyber-bullying." They left Thoth and decided to go somewhere peaceful. 

"Thoth sounded concerned," Tea said. "We need to talk to Osiris." Joey nodded. "Yeah, given that cyber-attacks are serious!" Joey said. "And cyber-bullying is uncool!" Sarah nodded in agreement, given that she knew what a confidant was like Tristan, and Joey understood companions like Lydia. After they woke up, they all wondered what the message meant and decided to figure it out, given that they were getting ready for breakfast and chatting about better statistics. Once everyone was full and everything got packed, they left the woods.