More Craziness (Part 4)

As Yugi and Kelly were starting to get scared, they suddenly saw Atem and Nephthys. "We're going to get you two out," Nephthys said. "You two mean everything to us." Kelly and Yugi hugged them, reassured that they would be safe. "Thanks!" Kelly said. "We need your help!" Yugi nodded, as he and Kelly finally realized that Atem and Nephthys, despite their personalities, only did what they felt was best for them. Before Yugi and Kelly could make it out, they saw Leviathan and Divine Serpent as well as Prediction Princess Tarotrei and Nether Prediction Princess Tarotreith. "Yeah...I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH FLIPPING NAGINI!" Kelly said, referencing Harry Potter. "WEEVIL! I might be trapped, BUT I AIN'T DOING DIVINE SERPENT AS STINKING  NAGINI!" Yugi nodded as there was no way his group was doing Harry Potter or Hercules. 

"THERE'S NO WAY WE'RE DOING HARRY POTTER, A BUG'S LIFE, HERCULES, AND SIXTH SENSE!" Yugi pointed out. Joey heard this with the others, all of them facepalming. "You two are FLIPPING BONKERS!" Oliver and Asani yelled at the same time. "Harry Potter, Sixth Sense, Hercules...AND A BUG'S LIFE?!" Tea rolled her eyes at this. "So?!" Aura asked. "Your point?!" Oliver facepalmed. "Wanna FLIPPING BET that monster and princess equal  HERCULES with dragon and serpent equaling HARRY POTTER?!" Oliver yelled, annoyed. Serenity didn't argue with that, as it made a lot of sense. "Look, our friends are going to escape, and there's nothing you can do about it!"Serenity said.  Alex saw things get super crazy.

Back with Atem, Nephthys, Yugi, and Kelly, the four of them were trying to get back to the others, knowing it was going to be difficult.  Kelly was still anxious to get back to the others with Atem, Nephthys, and Yugi, but was still fearful as she saw Nether Prediction Princess Tarotreith. Yugi gulped seeing Leviathan. "Welp!" the two of them said at the same time.  Nephthys saw that this meant Leviathan and Nether Prediction Princess Tarotreith had to be destroyed, looking at Atem, who was thinking the same thing. Yugi and Kelly stayed behind them, hugging each other, as they were still terrified. Nephthys helped Atem by destroying Divine Serpent and Leviathan, while he helped by finishing off Prediction Princess Tarotrei and Nether Prediction Princess Tarotreith.