Frist argument (Villians)

Selina:You were getting tired of her flirting with others even if it was just for a heist.You were in the hall and you saw her winking at Hal.She walked over to you “Hey there baby.”She says going for your hand.You rip it away from her.”What do you want ally cat?”You glare at her.She was taken back you were never rude to her.”What has your fur in a bunch?”She looks at you.You just roll your eyes “Don’t act innocent! You're always flirting with others!”You slam your fist into the locker.She started thinking of all the times she did.And she realizes she’s been doing it too much.But she noticed a ground gathering and needed to keep her reputation up.”Stop being over dramatic y/n.”She rolls her eyes at you.And that send you over the edge “Fine then.”You slip off the ring she gave you and you threw it at her.You turn to leave “Goodbye Selina.”

Pamela:She was being more moody then usually.You both were sitting under the bleachers.Pam was being more quiet the usually.You knew what happened to the big oak tree she loved so much so you knew she was upset.”Pamy wanna talk?”You look over at her.And she just gives you a glare.And you shrink under her stare.You saw phil his leaves were done so you knew he was sad even tho you couldn't actually talk to him.You went to grab him usually pam lets you.All of a sudden your pinned down by vines.”Don’t touc-”Pam relaizes what she did.”Flower!”She starts walking over to you.You quickly stand up and back away from her.”I’m sorry Pam I shouldn’t have.”You saw crying and then you run off.Pam smacked herself in the forehead.”Shut it phil! I know that was stupid..”She just slides back down and rest her head in her knees.Trying to think of a way to talk to you.

Harlynn:Honestly her joker talk was annoying you.You loved her but you knew if he came along she would leave you.”Y/n! Did yu see what Joker did in gotham!”She looks over at you with a blush on her cheeks.You scowl and tighten your fist.She kept on going on and on about him.”STOP!”You yell at her.She looks over to see your fist balled up.”Wow what happened to you?”She ask tilting her head.”You! Everytime we are together you nring up joker.It’s always Joker this and Joker that.I’m not stupid Harlynn if he came here right now you would leave me.Wouldn’t you?”You ask looking at her secretly hoping for her to laugh or make fun of you for it.”Y/n puddin you know he is my inspiration!”She defends herself.You glare at her “Your inspiration has turned into obsession!”You shout.”Stop overreacting! You're not the most important thing all the time!”She yells at you.You stop everything and just look at her.She always tells you your her most important thing.She realizes what she said “Pudden! Wait!”She takes a step toward you.But you just turn around and walk out the door.She hears your car start and then it goes quiet.”I’m so stupid!”She throws her head in her hands.She takes her phone out to text her best friend babs and to ask for help.