Activities you do together

Kara:Concerts.You both met thru music so it was always special to you both.So you find some random concerts here and there and decide to go just to hang out.(Minaly judge the music.)

Diana:History.Diana loves teaching you about her home and its history.You are just glad to get to know more about her and what makes her so unique.

Babs:Comic-conventions.She’ll drag you to any convection she can go to.And she’ll sometimes ask you to dress up with her as some duo.You love hearing her rant about stuff she's passionate about.

Karen:Movie Marthons.That was your first date so you both try to go to the movies at least once a month with each other.And you like hearing Karen get so excited and ramble about what she watched.

Jess:Protest.Even if you aren’t a big activist.Your fine with helping her plan and participate in them.You see how jess is determined and fully believes in the movement.And your just a supportive partner.

Zee:Self-care days.She’ll plan at least three days out of the month just for you two to get together and spoil each other (more like she spoils you).You both benefit from it so you have no compliments.

Selina:”Window shopping" .Your both villains so you both steal outside of the custom too.You'll go to the mall and make a game out of who can get the most valuable item.You enjoy the adrenaline and Selina enjoys the treasures.So win win.

Pam:Gardening.I mean one she's poison ivy man! Second you both met and bonded over flowers.So it’s not strange to see you both taking care of the green house plants or just a random plant that looks like it might die.

Harley:Prank.Pulling and Planning,you love to see her get so creative with them.And when she pulls them off her laugh just makes it worth it.Have you gotten detention before form it yes but do you or will you ever regret it..NO.

(Livewire catch up soon!)