Heroes flirt with you

Selina:You were leading supergirl to Selina’s trap in the bank.”For a girl with superspeed your offly slow.”You taunt her jumping on a desk.You turned and gave her a smirk all of sudden you were tackled to the ground.”And for a villain your very cute.”She gives you a cocky smirk back.You were thrashing around when you felt supergirl be thrown off of you.”Keep your hands off what's mine.”You heard a new found tone of possessiveness in her selina’s voice.While supergirl was trying to get up Selina made her way over towards you and pulled you into a kiss and before Supergilr could land a hit she dipped you down to the floor with a smirk.”What for me in the car in the alleyway luv.”She whispered in your ear.You nodded not wanting to see the battle ahead.Supergirl had many scratches on her the next time you saw her.

Harlynn:You were running from Batgirl as you were making your way towards the car.You felt a bat-a-rang get thrown beside your shoulder grazing it a bit.You bite back a hiss from the contact.You felt someone kick your feet out from under you.You looked up to see batgirl “Yay! It worked! It worked!”You saw her jumping up and down now that you were captured.She shook her head looking down at you “You know for a villain you are very adorable!”She smiles as she pulls out her communicator.All of a sudden you saw Harly’s sledgehammer hit Batgirl.”Sorry batsy but I don’t share.”She glared at the superhero.She turned to you helping you out of the rope around your legs.”You ok pudden?”You nod your head grabbing her hand “Come on she’ll probably have a concussion and we don’t want her friends seeing us.”You drug her away.And to no surprise batgirl wasn’t seen for a bit after that. 

Pam:You were at a protest for the community garden as they were trying to tear it down.You were one of the only nes to not move when the machines started.Your eyes widened as you realized a wrecking ball coming towards you.You shut your eyes waiting for the impact that never seem to have come.”Are you alright?”You open your eyes to see Green Lantern.You nod your head before you could speak. She started again “You need to be careful, we wouldn't want a pretty person getting hurt-Wait-Sorry!”Her face red as she realized what she said.Before you could respond you felt something wrap around your waist and seen green lantern get thrown to the side.You were gently took to the ground by the vine.You looked to see Poison Ivy glaring at the spot green lantern just was.She made her way over to you “Are you alright darling?”She pulls you into a hug as you nod.She pulled back and gave you a smile then it turned into a glare as she saw Green lantern getting up “Stay here darling I'll deal with the pest.”She puts up some protecting walls around you.