Too Early(Requested)

Kara x Gender neutral reader

(Fluff)

Insight:It’s a Saturday and you know how hard Kara is to get up in the morning.So she tries to charm her way into staying in bed and doing nothing all day.

Your pov:I heard barking and I opened my eyes and saw Kara's dog Krypto. He was jumping around with a leash in his mouth. I laughed to myself as I looked at Kara’s alarm clock beside her bed.It said it was noon.Yes it was Saturday but we told Krypto we would take him to the dog park today.I rolled myself over as Kara was holding me close like I was going to leave.Kara never showed her soft side unless we were alone or someone she cares about is really upset.So I treasured every moment when we were alone.”Babeeee we have to get up it’s noon!”I exclaimed as I began poking her.She groaned and pulled me closer “FIve more minutes!”She whined.I rolled my eyes “Kara It’s noon and we told Krypto we’d take him to the park.”I huffed as I was fighting the urge just to lay back down with her.”He is fine just a little longer!”she pleaded.''Kara hun I love you but your few minutes turn into hours.”I laughed as I saw her stick out her tongue.”Y/n it’s saturday! Come on!”She had puppy dog eyes while she plead.I looked over at Krypto who was tilting his head at us.”Nope I promised my boy I’d take him on a walk!”I declared as I went to get up.Before I could even turn she pulled me closer.I didn’t have to see her face knowing she was smirking.”Little bit come on~ I just want to stay here with you!”I knew she was trying to flirt her way into me staying here and doing nothing.I tried pushing her away “Kara we can’t do nothing all day!”I try to convince her.She laughs “Sorry babe it’s too late for you and too early to get up.”She lays her head on top of mine cuddling into me. I laugh lightly “Babe come on we have to get Kryptos awake . He’ll destroy the house.” She just gripped on me a little tighter and in a drowsy tone she said “I’m not letting go, it's too early to get up.” I turned to Krypto “Kyrpto I love you but I’m stuck!!”I look over at the dog as he just pouts and drops the leash.”I’m sorry boy!”I called out to him as I turned back over to Kara.”Your lucky I love you!”I huffed.She kissed my head “I know~”I rolled my eyes but cuddled closer to her and felt myself drifting back to sleep.”I love you little bit.”Was the last thing I heard as I fell asleep with a smile on my face.