I Don't Share

Kara X Fem reader

Requested

insight:You and Kara go on a date and someone flirts with you.And kara doesn't take too kindly to it.

Noones pov:You were at the Lazaurs pit with Kara.As you both decided to spend the day together.”LIttle Bit come on!”She was dragging you through the crowd of people as her favorite band of the night was about to come on.You couldn’t help but laugh “Slow down! Before you put someone in the hospital again!”You teased her.She just playfully rolled her eyes at you.As you both kept moving and the music became louder and the crowd was more hunch together.You felt Kara’s hand leave your wrist.You looked up and saw a bunch of people blocking your path.You gulped as you didn’t know how to get through since almost everyone was taller then you.You felt someone grab your wrist you thought it was Kara but the grip was to forceful.”Why hello there.”You turned to see a male with dyed green mohawke.”Umm hi.”You could hear the own nervousness in your voice so you hoped he did to.”What’s someone as attractive as you doing here alone?”He pulled you closer to him.You started feeling very uncomfortable and could smell the alcohol on him.”I’m not alone actually.”You tried pushing him away to create some distance.”Oh? Where’s your friends I’m sure they won’t mind if we hang out.”He sent you a wink.You felt shivers go down your spine and not the good kind either.”No I-”All of sudden you were pulled away and put behind someone.”Their not interested pal.”You looked up to see Kara standing in front of you with her fist clenched.”Oh so you must be their friend.”He gave her a mocking innocent smile.”Girlfriend actually.”She snapped at him with venom in her voice.You knew she gets very protective over you in these situations.You saw the dudes face pale for a second but he regained his composure.”Heh heh sorry about that..I’m gonna go!”He imminently turned and disappeared into the crowd.Kara turned to you and pulled you towards her by your waist.Your lips connected to hers.You could practically feel the jealousy and anger radiating from her.She pulled back with a smirk on her face at your flustered reaction.”God people need to learn I don’t share.”She sent you a teasing wink.She threw her arm around your waist keeping you glued to her side.Glaring at anyone who even looked at you to long.

                        You make them mad/upset

Kara:You were taking a job as an interview intern and got assigned to do a Q&A with superman.You knew Kara didn’t really like you close to her cousin without her there as he tends to put her down.But you really had no choice as it was technically your job.You were sitting down at the interview with superman sitting across from you.You looked down at your notepad that your boss had the question they want you to ask written down.You scan over and your eyes widen at the next question.You look up to see Kara glaring at her cousin.You knew this wasn’t going to go over well.”Ok our next question is..”You took a deep breath.”What is your opinion on all the younger heroes in metropolis such as the superhero girls and invincabro’s.”You noticed Kara’s eyes widen at the question.You knew this was not going to blow over well especially with the way she was glaring.”Well I think they are children who don’t understand the truth of being a hero.They should focus on school and leave this to the adults.”He gave the camera a smile.You notice Kara stomping out of the audience.You cursed under your breath and took a deep breath you were probably going to lose your job for what you were about to do.”Superman if I may.After these so called children showed up the crime rate as dropped in one of the highest rates this city as ever seen.Even when you showed up.”You stood up as the crowd was taken back.Superman was red in the face from embarrassment.You imminently ripped the microphone off your vest.And ran outside.You saw Kara staring at the TV outside the station.”Kar-”You were  tackled into a hug.”That was awesome!”She spun you in the air.”I couldn’t let him take bad about my favorite hero could I.”You joked.She pulled you into a kiss.