When a villain flirts with you

Kara:There was a hostage situation at Sweet justice.And un-conveniently you were there.The girls were all on their way already having dealt with an attempted robbery.You were texting Kara and as soon as you sent it you felt a hand on your shoulder.”Why hello there pretty.”You froze as you saw Catwomens face.Her nails caressing your face as she had a smirk on her face “Hmmm you would make a great acception to my collection.”She tilted your head to her nails.All of a sudden she was tackled to the ground.You looked to see Kara glaring at her and she looked less the happy.”I think it’s time for a catnap.”Kara scowled at her as she punched her.She threw cat-women over to Wonder Women and made her way over to you.”Are you alright?”She pulled you into a hug.You smiled “Were you jealous of an alley cat?”Your tone slightly teasing.Kara turned red and rolled her eyes “Shut up!”

Diana:You and Diana were on a mission tracking down livewire.You both were led to an abandoned toy factory.''Very off brand for a lightbulb.”You mutter under your breath.”S/n we need to split up! Be careful.”She squeezes your hand running off.You took off in the opposite direction.”Why if it isn’t my favorite little hero.”You froze when you heard the familiar voice.You saw a line of blue pop up in front of you.You jumped back not knowing what was going to happen.”Aww don’t want to see me.”Livewire gave you a fake innocent pout.You roll your eyes “Didn’t have no desire.”You glare at her.All of a sudden she was in front of you.You feel back but she caught you.”What about desire.”She gave you a cocky grin.All of a sudden you notice a golden rope wrap around her.”Step away from them!”Livewire was thrown away from you.”S/n are you ok!”She ran over to you and you smiled.”I’m fine.”She hugs you and lets go “Stay here I will deal with her.”You knew she was very mad and jealous.(Which you found oddly attractive.)

Babs:You and her were on a mission to track down Harley Quinn.”Where is she!!”Babs whined at her locator.”Why don’t we split up?”You squeezed her hand and you noticed her perk up.”Oo! Just like true heroes!!”She jumped up and down excitedly.”Let’s go!”She ran off in the opposite direction.You couldn’t help but laugh slightly at her.”Ooo! Hey puddin!”You froze when you heard the voice.You quickly got into a battle stance.”Aww i’m not gonna hurt ya!”All of a sudden someone jumped on your back.You fell forward as Harley turned you over before you hit the ground.”You came to find me!!”She gave you her signature crazed smile.You glared up at her “To take you to jail.”She opened to say something when she got hit with a bat-a-rang.”Ugh! Brat Girl.”She glared at the figure standing in the door.You never saw Babs so upset you quickly jumped up and ran over towards her.”Call the girls then the police i'll deal with her.”You notice she was very mad so you didn’t want to argue.

Karen:(Don’t have one yet)

Jess:You were hanging out with Jess at some nature protest.When it got attacked by poison ivy.You noticed a wrecking ball heading towards the community green house when you jumped in the cab kicking the driver out and the machine off.As you jumped out you got grabbed by a vine.”Why did you do that?”You looked up to see the red haired villainess.”It’s important i guess.”The real reason was because that was were yours and Jess frist date and it was special.Ivy ade her way over to you “Hmm my darlings seem to like you.”You notice flowers blooming around you.”Look lady i-”-”They are not yours.”You got cut off by Jess who was now transformed into Green Lantern.Jess makes sheers to cut you loose as she swoops you away from ivy putting you away from the situation.”Stay here.”She rushes off towards poison ivy.This was the most you’ve ever seen her get physical.

Zee:You were watching her show when you saw a crowd running off.You looked behind you to see villains.You looked everywhere for a place to go.When you felt something wrap around your ankle.You looked down to see a vine and snapped your head up to be faced with Harley Quinn,Catwomen,and poison ivy.”Ooo what you got here red!”Harley ran over to you cupping your face.”They are pretty.”You heard catwoman as she circled around you.As ivy was about to speak a spell came flying towards them.The vine let go of you as you feel down.You looked up to see zee in her outfit and her magic looked darker as it was a darker shade.Zee was not stopping till the villain ran off and yo knew the the girls were outside waiting for them.Zee came down too you and hugged you.”Are you alright darling?”You nod into her chest.

(Ill do teh villians but with heros flirting instead)