Incorrect quotes with them

Kara:

Y/n:Kara, your solution to move the fire truck..please say you weren’t thinking “Set fire to the principal’s office so it has to move.”Are you?

Kara:*getting her heat vision ready*I wasn’t.no.But I am now!You up for that? 

Diana:

*Diana staring out a window*

Y/n:She’s so beautiful and thoughtful.I wonder what brilliant insights are crossing her mind today.

Diana:chocolate-*thinking*...cho-co-late..choco-la-te.How do you pronounce it!

Babs:

Y/n:So babs are you ready for your history test tomorrow?

Babs:Yes!

Y/n:So tell me what ended in 1896?

Jess:That’s easy-

Babs:1895!

Y/n:*kissing babs cheek* I’ve taught you well!

Karen:

Y/n:What’s the pettiest thing you’ve ever done?

Karen:I once edited an entire Wikipedia page just to win an argument against Kara.

Kara:That was you?

Y/n:That’s my girl!

Jessica:

Y/n:Green bean I have good news!

Jess:You got an A on your math test!

Y/n:I said good news babe not a miracle.

Zee:

Y/n:I wonder what it would be like if I used black coffee instead of milk in my fruit loops?

Zee:No*grabs the coffee pot as she walks by* You're going to bed tonight.

Selina:

Harlynn:So what are your guys' new years goals?

Y/n:We’ve been banned from every major mall and museum in the city.Expect the mini mart.

Selina:We don’t know what their limit is but we are going to find out!

Pam:

Pam:I don’t care about anything besides my plants!

Y/n:*hugging Pam* And me sometimes

Pam:Yes.Them sometimes.

Harlynn:
Harlynn:*robbing a bank*Ok,so here's the plan,first we activate the fire alarm..

Y/n:Are you nuts?! If we activate the fire alarm without an actual fire we’ll be in trouble! 

Harlynn:Right! You’re right.First we start a fire..

Y/n:Ok!