Kiss me you fool C.T

A/N: omg Christmas chapter. If you celebrated Christmas/ Hanukkah i hope you survived the holidays.
I died kind of but i will be fine
Little story time here, story starts under the pic:
It was the last English lesson of the year and we played activity it was my teams turn and we had draw so my team mate went to the board to draw. ''Secret Santa' which you could've just drawn two people handing each other gifts or something but no she drew Santa and elves and I don't know what came over me but we guessed and guessed and I said 'child labour' I never saw my English teacher laugh so loud he didn't know who said it and asked who it was.
i was like: "ME!" And he just continued laughing now I'm getting secondhand embarrassment but hey I made him laugh a win is a win.
No one in my class except me, my friend and my teacher knew what it meant so this is now kind of an insider i guess.

Request: st444rgirl_  Do a charlize fic, christmas party with the huntsman&icequeen cast and y/n and charlie kiss and later smash at charlies home

Request: st444rgirl_  Do a charlize fic, christmas party with the huntsman&icequeen cast and y/n and charlie kiss and later smash at charlies home. (She also helped me write this so check her out or else-)

It was Christmas Eve and we all know what that means... (also I'm German and in most of Europe we get presents on the 24 th sooo)
Drink till you can't walk in a straight line anymore because the family will come over soon (drink responsibly kids)
But today was different you had to stay sober because you'd have to drive home later because the cast was having a Christmas party.
Did you wanna go? No. Why were you going then? They are your friends, what are you supposed to do and you deserve a break too, work has been exhausting who would've thought.
So you took all your will power together and searched out a fancy outfit which screamed I look hot but I'm not a bitch :

( i love this fit if you  don't you have poor taste)
"I look good wasn't in the mood for a dress anyway." You took your house and car keys and went outside looking everything and getting into your car.
It was currently 5:34 pm what a time I must add and you had a half an hour ride before you. So you played your amazing playlists with Taylor swift, Lady Gaga, Mitski, Billy Joel, ABBA, Queen and Lorde (do I have a playlist? Yes. Does the link thing work? No.)
Blasting your music in the car the drive was way easier and not as much nerve wrecking as you'd have thought and you got there in no time. You were kinda sad though, that the drive was so short you had to stop Ribs at the best part.