Everyone adores you (at least I do) C.T.

Charlize and I were invited to the Drew Barrymore show to talk about our new movie.

 We are playing lovers and I still can not believe I was allowed to kiss THE Charlize Theron on screen.

I am wearing a white vintage dress which went right above my knees and paired it with some Mary Jane's (you can imagine anything obviously) Charlize is wearing a black suit with a white almost completely unbuttoned shirt underneath, making her look really desirable.

We are wearing such opposite clothing to show off how different our characters are in style, or at least that's what I thought.

"Oh y/n it is so wonderful to have you here alongside Charlize, as far as I know this movie is your first movie." Drew had moved closer and took my hand, making intense eye contact.

"Yes, Drew you are right, from where I come from you don't get many opportunities in acting, so I am more than grateful to be here tonight." She laughs and then looks at Charlize.

"Charlize, what was it like to act with someone who had never really seen the big spotlight?"

Charlize looks at me first and then down onto the hand which Drew was still holding.

"I have to say I was impressed by her professionalism, everything came to her so naturally as If she was born for it. So it was a great pleasure, and the fact that she is one of the most gorgeous actors I ever got to kiss played into my cards too." She winked at me and I could feel a faint blush creeping onto my cheeks.  

"Y/n do you know If you will start shooting a new movie soon, so we can see you on the big screen again?" 

"Oh, yes you will. I just finished shooting another movie, for my girls, gays and non-binary pals."

"Can you tell us anything about the new movie?" She was still maintaining eye contact.

"I wish, but I can not, but you will see most likely sooner than you think." For some reason I take her hand and kiss it. 

"Oh, y/n you could really make any woman weak on her knees. How is it that Charlize hasn't fallen for you already? You two would make a great couple!" I laugh and look at Charlize who seems clearly nervous.

"Well, I think I did, we are just friends." Trying to save the situation, I looked back at Charlize and saw that she had her 'cool' facade on again.

"Y/n I have only heard amazing things about you and I thought we might play a game with Charlize?" 

"UHH I love games, do tell me what it is?" I was on the edge of my seat.

"We have stories written down you will read them out loud and Charlize has to guess which is real and which is wrong." I give a thumbs up and Drew got the cards. Charlize and I are sitting opposites one another and are now the one maintaining eye contact. I could see she was nervous, over the tome we spent shooting this movie I got excellent at interpreting and understanding her emotions.

"Ok first card. On my seventeenth birthday I a) went to see my girlfriend without parental supervision b) was way obsessed with women old enough to be my mother or c) met one of my future celebrity crushes in a café. Now Charlize you have to know it."

"All seem plausible for you, but I think it is c) because I- well I was the one you met."

" B) and C) are both correct, so yes you are right my lady." I say taking the next card.

"Charlize If you can come up with stories to you can also ask her questions." Charlize hadn't to be told twice she sat up straight and looked into my eyes.