Author's Note

Whoo! There's nothing like posting the final chapter in a story! So, before you move on to the next book(Yes, there will be more books in this series), I'd just like to say a few things.

So, as I'm writing this, I had just posted the final chapter of this book. And, admittedly, my confidence was not stable at moments. When I was writing Steve's perspective, sure I had a couple moments where I started researching to make sure I was actually good at writing.

And then I got to Rowan's perspective(I at first wrote Steve's perspective, then Rowan's). Hoo boy, did my confidence take me for a ride. Thankfully, it wasn't my actual writing that I was no longer confident in by then. No, somehow, it ended up being the plot. My brain was constantly thinking things like "Should I change this? Should I include that? Will the readers understand this?"

And it certainly doesn't help that, at the time of writing this, not a single person has read through even the prologue of Steve's perspective. But... I pushed through. I didn't let my fears get the better of me, and I still tried to get this first book done. And now, looking back at it...

I feel damn proud of it.

...

So, anyways, if you're wondering what the next book in the series is, then I'll tell you.

Accidents Made Right Kakorrhaphiophobia (Oh boy, I'm sure gonna have fun making the book cover with this title)

Summary: 6 years after the horrific events that tore Rowan Griggs and Steve Berkan further apart and kickstarted a new world war, follow Matthew Freeman, a trainee of the U.S. government with powerful electricity powers and big dreams of fame and success.

Watch as he attempts to prove himself while fighting alongside beings with god-like powers and abilities that overshadow him every single battle.

Will he enter the light and finally prove himself? Or will he stay in the dark and become totally obsessed with his need to fit in?

...

Now, before you, go, just one last thing. If you were wondering why I didn't show much of Rowan's perspective of the time when he and Steve raided a base... well, there's only one thing, other than the scene I included, that is important.

But I felt that my audience would be smart enough to figure it out on their own anyways. And if they didn't, well, I'm revealing it in either the next book or the one after the next one.