Ch. 6 -Shopping-

(Credits to artist)

You had to get new clothes, so Aone took the day from school, gathered his mom and off you three went to the mall. It was gigantic, you've never been to the mall. Not too many cars were seen, so crowds weren't a worry. The inside seemed bigger than the outside, once you entered the doors. Immediately you shivered, Aone was quick to wrap you in a furry Dateko jacket. You immediately relaxed at the warmth, while Aone smiled at you, adoring how cute and tiny you look in his jacket. The 3 of you ventured to the first store, clothes and shoes. The racks of clothes caught your interest, as you sped off and went in between the racks. Aone watched as you vanished, silently giggling at your antics. He headed towards where you vanished, and tried to find you, but to no avail. Momma Nobu giggled, as Aone did the same when he was younger. She swiftly put her arm in the racks, and by magic, pulled you out. You were smiling silly, this was fun. You ultimately got tired though and went to Aone to pick you up. He smiled at you happily, holding you as they looked for clothes.
After about 20 to 30 minutes later, they found about 3 shirts and a pair of black leggings. The next store was a child specific store, ranging from babies to young teens. It also has accessories for kids. You went to a rack of animal ear headbands and picked out some polar bear ears. You put them on Aone's head and admire your work. (Kinda like the pic above, but a headband and without the whiskers)
He froze, not expecting a child to compare him to a bear. You giggle silently, now people will look at him on the train and think he's kind to sit next to. He grabs the headband off and instead puts it on you for retaliation. A worker notices and asks if Aone wants one in his size instead of a child's. He nods, and Emi (Momma Nobu) pays for both headbands and leaves. Next is a shoe store and you ended up getting 2 pairs of converse sneakers, boots, and rain boots. You also get a fancy pair of flats for the nice clothes you got.
It was lunchtime, and you saw an onigiri shop and pointed. All 3 of you went and got your food and sat down, setting down the bags as well. You were hungrily staring at the rice ball, but it was too big for your mouth. Aone took the rice ball and tore it in half, for you and for him. Emi giggled, recording you two eating and grabbing off of each other's plates.
After eating, a toy shop caught your eyes. You point towards it, seeing jumbo teddy bears in the display window. The 3 of you head inside, and stuffed animals line the shelves and ceiling of the store. You were starstruck in wonder. There were at least a hundred to two hundred toys in the store. A worker greeted you as you walked in with Aone and his mother.

This plushie caught your eyes on one of the shelves, it was about half your size, and reminded you of Aone

This plushie caught your eyes on one of the shelves, it was about half your size, and reminded you of Aone. You point to it and make grabby hands towards it, Aone grabbing it in his hand. You walk around and see a large rilukkuma bed plush and point. You were in heaven.

It was bigger than Aone, and could act as a bed

It was bigger than Aone, and could act as a bed. Aone's mother shook her head, as it was too big to put in her car, but she reassured she could get it later. You were sad, but it quickly disappeared as you saw a duck squishy. You ended up with 2 plushies and a few onesies as well. You yawned, wanting to take a nap. The 3 left after paying, headphones laid onto you as you laid on Aone's shoulder, asleep. Aone and his mother got a few more things for you and themselves before deciding to leave.
Aone carefully removed you from his shoulder, and tucked you into the seat as you were still sleeping with the headphones on. All of them were in the car, heading home to rearrange Aone's room, as you couldn't sleep without him around your shoulders.
Once home, Aone unbuckled his seatbelt, made sure you were still sleeping before carefully picking you up. You stirred slightly, but stilled after a few moments. He placed you on the couch, and he and his mother went to his room and shifted the desk to the right side of the bed, the dresser in the middle with some dividers to split your and Aone's clothes. The right side bedtable onto the left, leaving a space to put a shelf for your things once gotten. After shifting the room a bit, Aone and his mother were happy with the layout.
You were still sleeping on the couch, holding your new bear, whom you've named "onii-chan", basically after Aone. You've decided you liked Aone, and therefore trust him, since he keeps you safe by looking anyone in the eye like "try me". You wake up groggily, holding on to the bear. The headphones now slipped off as you sit up. You heard talking in the kitchen, so you slid off the couch, and head to the direction of voices. It was about dinner time, and the smell of cooked fish greeted your nose. Grilled pike was being made, along with rice and some vegetables. Your mouth watered at the food as it was placed down. You sat in the chair, along with everybody else, and ate.

End of ch 6.
Sorry it took so long to get out, didn't feel well the past few days. I also have a Christmas special written, but it's not finished. See ya ✌️