Ch. 5 -A Doctor's Visit-

It was about 3 weeks after the initial visit from the police officer. You and the Takenobu family were heading to the medical examiner office for a more detailed examination. After that, the M.E. would call the pediatrician doctor, and compare what they found together. The medical examiner has far better equipment at hand, so everything was gonna be in better detail.
You walk in hand with Aone, his mother Emi holding the door open for both of you. It was a white building with black, elegant doors. It smelled clean, but not irritating your nose. In the front was a wooden desk, with a sign in sheet and a lady.
"Hello, welcome to the medical examiner office. Do you have an appointment or referral?" Emi exhaled and pulled out the 2 cards, handing to the lady. The lady looks at the cards for a moment, confused. Then, a lightbulb moment appears on her face, suddenly putting 2 and 2 together. She stands up, and tells you guys to follow her. Aone hold your hand and squeezes slightly to reassure you, but you were too busy looking at the floor patterns. Soon, a wooden door was open, revealing the doctor who would look at you. He was average height, black hair, glasses and a mask. He was wearing a white doctor's coat and black shoes. You hide behind Aone's leg, scared of the masked man. He greeted momma Nobu and Aone, then looked down at you. He was smiling under the mask, but you couldn't tell. After introducing himself as Dr. Kai, he crouched down to your level and made some immediate observations. He saw your behavior, how you hide behind Aone. The way you were non-vocal led him to believe something was wrong with your voice. He determined to start from head to toe, and work his way down.
He called for an assistant to guide you to the patient bed, giving instructions to get you changed into a gown. He also said to the Takenobu family to stay outside, for examinations couldn't have non-licensed people interfere with a medical case. The nurse guided you to a secluded area for you to change, and let you go to the bathroom as needed. You went to the bathroom to change and do your business (this is important), and came out shivering, as the gown did little to no warmth. You work your way to the bed, stepping on a stepstool to get up. The nurses complimented you how big you are, to get up by yourself. It didn't really mean anything to you, you were scared of doctors. All the poking and prodding were making you anxious, but the nurses were quick to calm you down. The doctor did the basic temperature, ear, reflex, and eye tests. After writing down everything, he got a very long tube like instrument, and gestured to open your mouth.

(Medical examination thing, I forgot the word, but if u get triggered, skip these few passages, lyk if it's over)

He began to insert the tube, but only a few inches above your voice box, taking pictures of the muscles around as well. He complimented how well you're doing. You were shaking in anxiety, the nurses did their best to ease you, and reminding you to breathe. He carefully removed the tube and allowed you to take a break. He wrote down what he saw, while the nurses gave you a cup of water. The doctor came up with gloves, touching your throat to feel the swelling. You braced for a hand, but only felt fingers. He felt around your lymph nodes, seeing if they were affected. He then gets a camera, to take close ups of the healing scrapes along your chest and arms. He felt your arms, after putting down the camera and notes.
A blue x-ray proof vest was placed on you, as the nurses got a portable x-ray machine (like the ones at the dentist) and took a couple angled pictures.
It showed a spiral fracture, slowly healing because of the lack of vitamins in your body. He collected the notes on paper, and moved on from your arms to your abdomen. This is when things got difficult, cuz having the nurses do their best to not hurt you, but also hold you down for the doctor to do an ultrasound on you. He got the machine, and applied warm gel to your stomach and lower stomach. When you felt the gel, you wiggled uncomfortably, and since your arms were slightly held back, it gave you flashbacks. You started to cry, and the doctor freezes for a moment before telling you he's just gliding the wand on your tummy. You hold back sniffles, allowing the snot to run down. Everyone knows it's hard to examine a child in this situation, so the nurses told you funny stories to hopefully distract you. You were still staring at the wand with intent to destroy,  but also realized the sooner you get this over with, the sooner you get to leave.
So, you reluctantly relax and look away. The doctor was able to successfully examine with the ultrasound, and took notes on what he saw.
Next was the probe. It was a long, oddly shaped plastic stick that went inside you (A/n: this part really is uncomfortable, whatever ur gender is, no one should have to go thru this). He gestured for another couple nurses to hold your legs, not wanting to be kicked accidently.
"Sweety, please try to remain calm ok? I know this is unpleasant, but we only need a couple pictures. Can you count to 10 with us?" One of the nurses commented, you were uncooperative for the most part. The doctor told you when to breathe in so he could get started. He applied pressure to your lower abdomen to ease in, but you were hyperventilating. Feeling anything down there was almost triggering your defense mechanism. Once the doctor was in, he sat there for a little bit, letting you calm down slightly, before the nurses started counting.
"1, you're doing great honey."
Tick
He adjusted, uncomfortable feeling was piling up.
"2, keep breathing for us ok?"
Tick
Adjustment slightly to the left.
"3 and 4, almost halfway."
Another shift.
Tick, it felt like a dam was about to be broken.
He shifted further in, making you brace your legs. Then a tilt to the right.
"5, good job honey! Halfway there, then we're done." A nurse rubbed your head, hoping to calm you down. Tears pricking at your eyes. You wanted it to be over 5 numbers ago.
Tick
Another shift, pressed against the walls.
"6 and 7"
Shift to the left. Your body was shaking. You were cold and scared. Tiny speaks could be heard, escaping your mouth. Another nurse adjusts her position, an arm free from holding for a second.
The doctor shifts the probe all the way to the right.
"8, and you got 2 more ok honey?" A nurse reassured you. Nothing was being comprehended in your head right now. A familiar feeling was pooling in your bladder.
A shift.
"9 and- oh! Sweetie..." a nurse noticed yellow dots on the plastic covering the probe stick. She got a towel to cover and clean you. The doctor noticed to and carefully removed the instrument. He was finished, he got good pictures. He knew from the sudden urination that your were assaulted. He wrote down the time you changed, and when you urinated on him too. He made sure to write everything down, and telling you to get a new gown, for taking your blood was last. After changing, he got a very small needle and handed to the nurse. The nurse was looking for a good vein to poke, and once she did, you felt nothing, but there was a needle in you taking blood.
After that, she took out the needle and put a bandage on you. You changed, and the nurse guided you towards the door.

(Medical examination over)

Aone stood up immediately, heading toward to hug you, but you backed away, only allowing hand holding for now. Aone knew why, he heard you screams as they were doing the pelvic exam. He started to tear up, and crouched to your level. You look at Aone with puffy, red eyes from crying earlier. The doctor emerged from the room to talk with Emi, letting her know what happened. Emi smiled sadly, but was determined to help in any way she can for you. All 3 headed out from the office, Emi contacting the police officer, letting him know the examination is done. She hung up, and started the car to get home. Aone patted your head softly to assure you that you were safe. You soon fell asleep, full of exhaustion from crying.

End of Ch. 5