Ch. 10 -A gentle Giant pt 2-

It was the next day, you were still under Ushijima's care. Today, Ushi wanted to spoil you a bit, and get a few small toys and onesies for you. You wake up to nothing weighing on you, so you sit up and look around. You spotted the giant back of the player and got up from the bed, Ushijima heard and greeted you 'good morning'. You hum in response, wiping your eyes open. He turned around and smiled a little. He then picked you up for breakfast and started heading to the common room. No one was there as it was a school day. So he prepared breakfast himself for you. You watch him cook some rice and some small pieces of meat, along with cut up cucumbers for you. Once he was done, you looked at the food and started eating.
Due to your small size, you only ate about half of what Ushi made, but he said it was ok, and that you could eat it later for lunch.
He tells you that he has a surprise for you, and you look at him and blinked in confusion. What kind of surprise was it? It was a trip to the kid's stores throughout parts of Sendai. You got dressed, grabbed your "onii-chan" bear plush, and grabbed your shoes. Ushi was already done getting dressed, so he was waiting for you.

Once in the car, Ushi buckled you in, and starts the car.
The first shop was a clothing shop for kids. They had pj's, toys, clothes, and accessories. You look at the many things that caught your eyes, but what really caught your eyes, was the polar bear onsie. You grab Ushi's leg pant and point to it. He gazes where you're pointing and immediately smiles. Grabbing it, he asks if you want anything else. You shook your head. You gesture you want a bigger one to match with Aone and luckily Ushi knew what you wanted.
"I'll see if I can find one online that matches yours in Aone-kun size." He reassured, you being all giddy and happy. After visiting a few more shops, you were happy to go back to the dorms.
Ushijima didn't spend as much as he expected, but he was happy you weren't spoiled too bad at home. You got the polar bear onesie, a few shirts and jackets your size (much to your dismay) and a few drawing toys as well, and a personal volleyball with blue and pink accents. You were tired after today, so you fell asleep for a nap, Ushijima looked at you and pat your head softly.
Suddenly, there was a crash outside the dorms and multiple voices could be heard shouting. He looked at you again to make sure you weren't awake, but you were already dead asleep. He sighed, and left to go see what the commotion was.
What greeted his sight was something not seen everyday by Shiratorizawa Academy students. Lo and behold, the common room was a disaster. Something apparently exploded glitter everywhere, broken wooden chairs lined the floor, and the couch was flipped upside down. Luckily the table and TV were unharmed, but everything else was either flipped or destroyed. Ushijima blinked before howling.
"EVERYONE, HERE NOW." Everyone in the dorms came to the common room as soon as possible. Some were shocked at the state of the room, some getting started on cleaning the trash, but Ushijima stopped them.
"Don't. Touch. Anything." He commanded, turning to take a picture on his phone, before facing the scared classmates.
"Who had the bright idea of trashing this place? You do know we have a Guest over right now?" He said sternly. Everyone nodded, but no one said a word about who did it. Ushijima huffed and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.
"I could tell the principal about this, and have everyone punished, or someone fess up and nobody has to suffer. It's up to you, although it would be a shame to be such a bad role model for a child who's here." Everyone was sweating in fear. No one came up for a few moments before a hand was raised.
"It was me." Shirabu exclaimed. The cropped haircut made its way to the front of the crowd. He looked Ushijima dead in the eyes as he said it, hoping to sell the lie to Ushijima. "No, it's not. It wasn't you, shirabu-kun." He said to the first year. "Although I admire your want to cover for others, but this is unacceptable from our classmates, and I need to find out who it was actually." He said softly, but it was laced with venom. The first year nodded, stepping back into the small group. Ushijima then noticed the lack of 2 other classmates.
"Where are Satori and Eita? They should already be here." He looked around before hearing voices from one of the storage closets. He walks toward the closet and opens the door to reveal the 2 covered in hot pink glitter, covering their clothes as well. Ushijima looks at them, stoic, and crosses his arms in disappointment.
"I- I can explain, wakatoshi-kun! Please hear me out-" Tendou smiles nervously, but was interrupted by Ushi.
"What is there to explain? By the looks of it, you 2 idiots had a fight, and a costly one at that. You can explain your story to the principal after I send the photo. I expect this to be handled on your own. For now, start cleaning the common area." He hands them each a broom.
"This is all your fault." Tendou states.
"My fault?! You're the one who came barging into my room! Learn some respect and privacy and maybe you'll get a girlfriend." Eita retaliated, starting to sweep the floor. Tendou was taken aback.
"How dare you say I lack respect! I am the most respectful classmate you've ever had." He bickers back, Ushi suddenly creeps up behind the two and covers their mouths with his hands.
"I sure hope you two are done, because you have the principal's punishment, the coach's, and mine to look forward to." He says menacingly. Both boys freeze and nod slowly in understanding. He then leave the two, but not before putting Reon in charge of watching them.
Back in his room, he checks up on you and sees you're awake on your new drawing toy. You smile as he walks into the room and asks what you're drawing. You show him a drawing of Tendou, or what could be Tendou, it wasn't the best but Ushijima knew you tried your hardest. He compliments you and takes a picture to send to Tendou.
"Tomorrow, you're going back home, did you enjoy your time here?" He asked, you nodded.

It was evening, the common are finally clean, and Tendou and Eita finally got their punishments. The principal had them pay for the damage, Coach Washijō decided on giving extra practice on blocking Ushijima about 100 times. Ushi talked with the coach on that one as well. You were in the gym during the second punishment, both looked so tired after 40. Tendou complained a lot, his arms were a bit bruised. Of course the coach allowed a 5 min break after each 20, so they could soothe their arms and hands. About an hour later, all 100 blocks have been achieved. Both men panting heavily on the floor.
You trot up to Eita, and poke him to see if he's still alive. He looks at you like 'really?' And you giggle.
"Tiny, it's time to get ready for bed." You heard Ushijima say. You trotted happily to him, and asked him to pick you up. All students left the gym and headed towards the dorms.
You ate a good meal before getting ready for bed, you even burped. Ushijima looked at you strangely before you replied.
"Soos me. (Excuse me)" He laughed at how high pitched it was, and carried you to the bath. It was the same routine as before, so it went by quickly. You were now laying in his bed, about to fall asleep. You grab his sleeve to keep from leaving, and he happily laid down with you. You snuggled up into his chest and slowly fell asleep. Ushijima was not far behind as he was exhausted from the blocking practice. He promptly drooped his arm around you, and fell asleep.

It was around 9:30 am when you were waken up again, Ushi was already done packing your stuff, he just needed you to get ready. You blink your eyes slowly to adjust, not registering what's happening right away.
"You get to see your brother again today." Ushi casually says. You immediately perk up and struggle to get off the bed, getting tangled in the sheets. Ushijima smiles and helps you out of them. You race downstairs to eat, and are greeted with the sight of Reon making you tiny pancakes, and a bowl of fruit. You drag Ushijima (as best u can) and sit on his lap for breakfast. The pancakes are served, and you want to dig in but know they're hot, so you start on the fruit. You eat the assorted fruit slowly, not seeing anything familiar other than the apple slices. Tendou slyly comes around and sneaks a blueberry out of the bowl. You're not sad he took a blueberry, but happy to see him, although his arms were covered in bandages. He sat down and you held your hand gently on his arm, the bruises reminding you that you were once in his bruised state. He uses his other arm to wave you off and reassures you he had it coming and it's ok. You pull back your hand and start searching for an apple slice, a red one. Once you found it, you gave it to Tendou. He hesitates, but ultimately takes the slice with a smile.
It was about time to go to the train station, Aone would pick you up from there, and you would take the train back. You got dressed, and walked with Ushi to the station, which wasn't far. He put you on his shoulders so you could spot Aone. It wasn't long until you spotted the white hairdo of the taller. You squeal and pointed in the direction you saw Aone. Ushi followed your point and also saw his friend. Aone turned, hearing your happy squeals, and spotted you atop of Ushi. He waved at you and asked if you behaved yourself.
"Did they do good?"
Ushi replies, "they were an angel. It was mostly tendou and eita who were misbehaving. They basically destroyed the common area of our dorm. Luckily, no cursing whatsoever."
"Thank you, I'm sorry to have brought this up last minute, but my mother's work doesn't allow kids and the daycare was also closed." Aone said.
"It's no problem, besides, I'm happy to have met the tiny-chan who stole my friend's heart." Ushi grins. Both laugh, totally ignoring the fact that you magically climbed down from Ushijima's shoulders and wrapping yourself around Aone's leg. He looked down and saw you basically squishing his leg, you missed him. He smiles and tells Ushi that you guys should be off. Ushi waves goodbye to the both of you. You wave back,
"Ba." You say, surprising both before Ushi waved back. You see him leave, and you turn to face Aone, who picked you up.
"Let's go home, tiny-chan."

End of ch. 10

See ya ✌️