Ch. 8 -More volleyball-

It was about 3 weeks after the whole court day. Aone was catching up on some homework, while you were in the daycare room in his arms. Some of the current 2nd years and 3rd years were having exams, so the volleyball gym would be a bit empty. It was mainly first years occupying the gym, so basic individual work was happening. Once the day was over, Aone and you headed to the gym.
It was a bit empty other than the coach and Futakuchi. There were other students not there yet, Some students done with their tests already. After about 20 more minutes into practice, a few more join those in the gym. You ventured off to the closet where the volleyballs were, or where you thought they were. You ask where the balls were and Coach Oiwake gets up and gets you one. He hands you a ball and you immediately try to hit it as you'd seen the others spike it. It bounced off your fingertips, and did a small bounce on the floor. You pick it up again and try to hit it with your hand, but got your wrist against the ball. It bounced farther, but you weren't satisfied yet. You retrieved the ball and try again. The other player's were watching you, mostly Aone so you didn't hurt yourself.
You then suddenly had a bright idea of trying to receive, and remembered the pose for it and tried to recreate it before falling over. You were fine, and Aone decided to properly teach you instead of letting you figure it out. He got up before putting the homework on the bench, and guide your body to the correct position. He was behind you incase you fell, and you did a couple times before getting the hang of it. Once you were in position, he got in front of you and tossed the ball gently. It was so gentle that it would look like a hard throw from a kid your size. It hits the inner bend of your arms dead on, and you let out happy squeals. Next you wanted to try spiking and did the motion for it to Aone, who was skeptical, but taught you anyway. He pointed to where the ball should hit on your hand, and did a taller toss of the one previously.
The world slowed, this was it, your first spike. The ball fell perfectly where it met your hand, and with all the might and strength you could muster in your tiny body, you hit the ball with a loud Smack. It flew through the air, about your height tall, and next thing you heard was the door opening, revealing Kamasaki. It was a split second of silence, lack of reflexes, and another loud smack.
"MOTHEROFUCKER!" Kamasaki screamed as the ball hit his groin, immediately dropping to the floor in pain. Crouching to protect from further potential damage, he groaned a series of creative cuss words as he laid on the gym floor in pain. You were too happy to acknowledge the creative language from the blonde. The rest of the players against the wall cover their groins in sympathy, and laugh sadly at what just occurred. Coach Oiwake was wheezing in the doorway of his office, clutching his chest as he breathes in another laugh. Futakuchi, who was inside a closet, hears the commotion and saw Kamasaki on his knees and started laughing. Aone, who was just dumbfounded, finally registered what happened and let out a low chuckle in sympathy as well. You were giggling at how far it went, and wanted to do it again. Aone promptly stopped you for a second and convinced you to take a break. You sat down on a pile of mats next to your bear, who you hoped saw the whole thing. Aone walked up to Kamasaki, still giggling a bit, but asked him if he was ok. All Kamasaki gave was a thumbs up.

It was close to closing time when everyone on the team came in. Futakuchi was still giggling at the moment and tried his best to explain what had happened hours prior. The rest of the team laughed and shook their heads at the story. Kamasaki gave commentary on his side of the story, earning more shaking heads. You were drifting in and out of sleep after the whole ordeal, so all you got were shaking heads. Of course, someone was smart enough to record what had happened and shared the video with the people who missed it. After heading home, Aone decided to stop by a convenience store, and get some small treats for you and his mother. He walks in and sees the vast array of snacks lining the walls. The store owner greets you guys, and Aone recognizes the owner as the man who first found you. He nudges you awake, and you groan in annoyance. You rub your eye as you turn around, and saw a familiar man.
"Foo man!" You cheered, and the owner laughed, happy to see you well. Aone also laughed silently when you tried to say 'food man'. The owner greeted you back as he did back then.
"Hey tiny-chan, how're you?" He asked, Aone not expecting that nickname again. They both chatted as Aone was looking for snacks. About 30 min later, Aone got you little mochi balls from the freezer section, and a juice. He got some chips and a fruit cocktail juice, and for his mom, some chocolates and soda. He payed and the owner helped them and said goodbye. You were on his shoulders again, holding the tiny sweet, only eating one as you didn't want brain freeze. Your bear safe in Aone's bag, watching you eat and drink your juice. After arriving home, Aone greeted his mom and gave her the snacks, also telling her the interaction at the store. She smiled, and ate her chocolate bits as he talked. He showed the video of you trying to spike (sent by someone, u decide who) and Emi almost lost it, she saw how Kamasaki fell and sympathetically laughed. Aone also laughed, but soon realized the colorful language said by the blond. He'll deal with it later, and picked you up to get ready for bed. As you were starting to fall asleep for the night, you asked Aone a question.
"Am leel sibing yet? (Am I a little sibling yet)"
Aone froze, not expecting that question, but he had an answer.
"Not yet, but soon you will be a Takenobu."
"Ah, whas mothefucka?" You also ask. Aone realized action would be needed sooner rather than later. "Nothing to concern yourself with. Please also never say that again." You nodded, falling asleep soon after.
Aone pulled out his phone.

Aone:
😠

Kamasaki:
Well hello to u too
What do u want

Aone:
Motherfucker?

Kamasaki:
...
Forgive me that I was in PAIN bc of the
C  h  I  l  d
That u so r attached to

Aone:
Doesn't mean run your mouth at any inconvenience at practice
Just try not to have a mouth that dirty around them plz

Kamasaki:
Fine
Just because I'm an awesome senpai

Aone:
Sure
Not because I can spike a ball hard enough to cause a concussion
🙃😊

Kamasaki:
I-
Ok

Aone:
Thank u
...
Senpai

Kamasaki:
Gasp
You jus-

Aone turned his phone off before his upperclassmen replied. He looks at you and smiles before putting his phone down and falls asleep with his arms around you, hugging you close. In a few days, he was gonna have to do his exams, so he contacted his friend the next day about babysitting you for a couple days.
The friend agreed, although your reaction to the friend was gonna be unexpected

End of ch. 8

See ya next time ✌️