❄️Christmas Special❄️

Today was your first Christmas with the Takenobu family. You remember celebrating it with your parents, there was a lot of food, and praying to your ancestors. There was also more family members visiting you and your family, like cousins and aunts and uncles. It was a blur at this point, so you shook the memory from your head as Momma Nobu and Aone were putting up colorful lights. You wanted to help, but putting up lights were for the adults. Once they were done, Aone straightened up the Christmas tree, and picked you up to put on decorations on. He did the wrap around lights while you were carefully unboxing the baubles. All of them were colorful, hues of greens and blues, to dark reds and bright golds. The sparkle shimmered in your eyes, and it made it look like there was a galaxy in your eyes. Aone sneakily took a picture, sending it to Futakuchi and momma Nobu. She giggled out loud once she saw the picture, smiling at her phone.
Some ornaments, as you have learned the word, were handmade and looked like a child made them. Aone blushed heavily in embarrassment, while his mother laughed.
"OH we are so putting those on the tree!" She laughed, Aone whined in embarrassment. You look at the both of them confused as hell. Aone shook his head "don't worry about it" he whispered. He puts big boxes wrapped in colorful papers near the tree, and medium ones underneath the tree. You look in curiosity, so you gestured as to ask what are those. Aone looks back and smiles, "those are called presents". Your jaw dropped, you've never seen such big boxes. They were bigger than you, but still smaller than Aone. You only remember small boxes during Christmas, clearly never been spoiled before. You wanted to open one already, but Aone picked you up before you could touch them.
"Not yet, we still have to make food and welcome the rest of the family. Remember Papa nobu and older brother and sister?" Emi chirped. You groan in annoyance. In a few hours, the entire Takenobu family was home. It was time to open gifts, so all 6 of them gathered around the tree, fire being started by papa Nobu. Once situated, the gifts were being handed out one by one. Older sister was first, and she got a new curling iron from Momma Nobu. Then older brother, who got a pair of socks with dogs on them, and a new video game. Papa Nobu got a pair of very sturdy sunglasses, and momma Nobu got a gift card to the nail salon, along with a new big sweater. Aone got money and some new books to read, along with a turtle hat.
Last was you, you were excitedly squirming in your seat as Aone handed you a small box first. It was a navy blue pantsuit for kids. A gold, thin ribbon accent on the waistline. You were happy, thanked them by nodding your head. A medium box was shifted to you this time, and revealed a giant Squishmallow. It was a yellow axolotl, you hug it and immediately fell over. Luckily it wasn't just squishy, it was cuddly. Squeezing it gave you serotonin boosts. Next was the really big box, Aone opened it, as you were too small to unwrap yourself. He pulled out......

A beanbag bed of this bear

A beanbag bed of this bear. It was squished in the box, so once Aone pulled it out, it was 8 ft tall. You let out a happy, choppy squeal, and hugged both Aone and his mom. Everyone laughed at the scene happily. There was one more box to you hidden on the tree. You point it out and grab it. You read "from Grandma and Grandpa" and immediately drop it. You clutch Aone's leg and whined sadly, automatically thinking it was your biological Grandparents. Luckily, Aone's mother was quick to calm you down saying "Honey those are my parents, they're so nice and sweet just like me." Everyone agreed around her as she picked up the present and unwrapped it. It was filled with colorful underwear packages and socks with fun patterns. (Am I the only one who would get socks, money, and underwear from Grandparents unless specifically asked?)
There was a note, and Aone's mother read it out loud to you.
"Dear Tiny one,
We're very happy to have another young one in the family! We never thought we would have as many grandchildren as we do, and would never trade them for anything. We're the grandparents that everyone deserves. We bake cookies, sew, and go fishing. We also tell embarrassing stories about our adult children, like Emi, Aone's mother. We wish to meet you soon, we want to create new memories with you about grandparents ❤️ we love you even if you're not part of the family officially.
Love Gram and Gramps"
You look at the note and see a picture of them on the back, completely different from what you were expecting. They looked..... nice, and you half wanted to meet them, but knew you were in no place ready for meeting them. You look up at Emi's face and see she's red from embarrassment. After finally have new under garments, Aone takes you to the bathroom to bathe you, and washes the new clothes as well. You felt happy, finally in a place you belong.

Merry Xmas and happy holidays!

Sorry if it's late, didnt feel well to type, and I've been super busy. See you in the next chapter, where it's finally court day