Ch. 12.5 -Pool Party-

These .5 chapters will be short, the main chapters will be longer. I'll write these cuz they're important, but not long enough to be one chapter. They're more like experiences.

_______________________________________________

It was about a month after school ended, well into the summer heat. Aone was hit hardest due to his height. Both you and him were trying to cool off in the living room, but to no avail. Suddenly, Aone's phone dinged.

Futakuchi:
Hey big guy, wanna go to the pool? Tiny-chan can come along too

Aone:
Sure, but where is the pool?

Futakuchi:
Not far from where I live
It's local and available to anyone

Aone:
Sounds good, I'll get ready

He put his phone away and picked you up, luckily when shopping for you, the family was smart enough to get a bathing suit for you. He motions you to get ready with some light clothes. You ponder what he wanted to do, but got dressed anyways. About 30 min later, Aone was prepared for a day at the pool. (I picture him in like, an open Hawaiian shirt with sunglasses and a hat, with shorts and flip-flops, like a dad.) He has a bag full of sunscreen, a change of clothes, snacks, and towels. He tells his mom where he's going, and opens the door to find Futakuchi waiting. Aone's mother called back and told them to have fun. The 3 head towards Futakuchi's neighborhood, but going slightly past it to see a blue, one story building. It had 2 doorways for each gender, but since you were too young to differentiate yourself, you went with Aone and Futakuchi. There, Aone helped you change into the bathing suit. It was a blue one piece that had shorts connected. Aone took out some blue inflatable arm floaties to help if you went into the big pool. After changing, it was finally time to enter the pool area.
It wasn't too crowded surprisingly, but there were some people floating around. Finding a couple seats, Aone set down the towel on the lounge chair, and motioned you to follow. He took out the sunscreen, and sprayed it generously, not before getting the top of your head. It was cooling in the heat, and you shivered at the contact. Aone then sprayed himself, Futakuchi getting his back before vice versa. It was a big pool, with small slides going toward the middle of the pool. Honestly, the baby pool was looking more fun to you. Aone saw where you were looking and followed you. You wanted to try the baby pool first before the big one. You sat on the edge of the pool and dipped your foot into the chill water. It was really cold and made you jump back. Aone giggled before putting his own feet in. He, unlike you, relaxed as the cold hit him. There were only a few other kids in the pool, and looked at Aone with skepticism. You noticed and sat next to him, holding his hand. Your hands only wrapped around half of his hand, so your hands were tiny. He looked down and smiled at you, and you smiled back. The kids and their parents calmed at the sight, not worried anymore about the giant in the pool. About 20 min after staying in the baby pool, you felt ready to conquer the big pool. Aone chuckled at your enthusiasm, but reminded you to take a short break. You agreed and trotted to the seating area. Futakuchi was there sunbathing, and heard you coming up. Sitting down, Aone pulled you in with a beach towel and rubbed you dry from excess pool water. After you were dry, you got a bit munchy and wanted a snack. Aone pulled out a pack of fruit snacks for you and you started eating them happily.
You had to wait a little before going in so you didn't get a stomach ache, so you sat on Aone's lap watching a cat video on his phone. It was 30 min later when you were going in, Aone following so you don't drown. The floaties were on your arms, you were ready. You step down the steps, the last one being further than anticipated, but the floaties stopped you from sinking, and Aone's arms under the water. He held your hips as you tiptoed across the shallow end, about 4 feet. You were a bit short so Aone carried you slightly. He then saw an empty pool tube, and looked around for the presumed owners. After failing, he took it and put it around you. You rest your arms on the tube and realized you're floating, Aone holding on so you don't accidently slip out. He slowly walked to the middle of the pool, still way above the water level, and had a hand on your back. You couldn't feel the floor of the pool, but having Aone to have your back felt relaxing and reassuring. Futakuchi eventually hopped in, causing a small splash on you, Aone turned to scold him as he came up, but stopped once he heard your laugh.
Futakuchi came up and you splashed him immediately and laughed. Aone also giggled.

It was like that for a few hours until you got tired and asked to go home. Aone agreed it was time to head out, and started packing. Wrapping the towel around you, he picked you up on his shoulders and left the community pool. Futakuchi also followed, and decided to go home as well. Walking home in the sunset, on your favorite person, you smiled. This was your favorite day by far. Getting home and cleaning with Aone, dinner went by fast and you fell right asleep in bed.
Aone was definitely gonna take you back again soon.

End

See ya ✌️