part 13.

third person pov: //

He cares so much.

Alexander Cadell cares for Rosalie, his little sister.. his perfect little angel.

and she was missing.

On the opposite side of the store the small girl was holding up a small black teddy bear to the two guards with her, a smile wildly spread on her face.

"Yous tink Alex will like it?" She asked them shyly.

The one guard nodded his head stiffly a soft look in his eyes. He had dirty blonde hair and striking blue eyes, his neck trailed in tattoos that ran down his chest and arms hidden under his clothing. He stood at around 6'.

The second guard kneeled down slowly as to not startle Rosalie and got on to her level.

"Mhm, i think mister Alexander will like anything you give him very much." The older male said, he had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Tattoos trailed his arms. Once stood at 6'1" before kneeling.
They both looked terrifying to the girl at first but between their introductions and helping her sneak away she trusted them fairly quickly. Besides she was a child, they speak softly, they help her do something for Alexander of course she trusts them.

"oh.." a blush peppered across her cheeks "he's good big brother.." she mumbled in to the black bear she held to her chest.

"He is, isn't he." The one kneeling said slowly standing and taking the bear from her so she could keep picking around. Rosalie didn't retaliate, she let him take it knowing he wouldn't run with it.

All three had paused their actions as an announcement rang through the store.

"Excuse me customers, we ask that if you're still shopping that you exit the store immediately. You will be aloud to enter again after a certain renovation is finished and out of the way."

The lady spoke softly through the intercom only copying what the guards had told her to say.
-
"oh... we have to go bye bye?" Rosalie asked with her puppy dog eyes looking up at the crouched man.

"Shit.." a rough voice spoke up , he grunted when receiving an elbow to the gut causing the small girl to break in to giggles.

"Damn it, Alexander is freaking out.. he thinks Rosalie was taken." The man leans down a bit when he spoke and grumbled out, pushing the ear piece in his right ear in a bit harder.
"Common.. we're dead now." The man spoke roughly and started .. very quickly making his way towards where the others were saying Alexander was.

This caused the kind guard to pale and stand before instantly lean down taking the little girls hand and lead her along.
"Come now darling, Mister Alexander is very worried about you, he thinks you got lost." The kind man said causing the girl to tear up.

"Uh oh.." the little girl mumbled following quickly running to keep up with their fast paced walking.

They had been walking for a few seconds following the sound of things being thrown around and hushed yelling.

Turning one more isle down they stopped in there tracks when Alexander snapped his head around to face them. His face relaxed but his eyes looked like a wild animals, he narrowed them on the guard holding her hand then down to his little sister with tears in her eyes.

When Rosalie saw this she instantly let go of the man and started taking steps closer.

She upset Alexander.
She didn't mean to hurt his feelings.
He looked so scared.
So so frantic.