𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

Hello everyone, :)

I started this page to say first that their will be topics that some may find triggering in this story, the list down below is things that will be mentioned or I will be indulging in to my writing.
I'd like everyone to make sure it's safe for them to read as I do not with to upset anyone, especially on my first true book! :)

————————————————————————

Trigger Warnings for :

• Violence
•Death/gore
• Mature language
• Yandere behaviours
• Mature actions ( possible smut )
•Possible mentions of rape or sexual assault
• Parent/ Guardian neglect
• Manipulation
• Degrading thoughts of others and ones self (Ex. Body imagine, ability to do certain things..etc)
• Obsessive / Possessive behaviour
• Over reliance on one person or others

————————————————————————

As of now that is all- thank you for taking the time to read through this ! Please do not be rude or judgemental in the comments, I'm new to writing here and I would appreciate much more support rather than hate or people voicing their distaste for my writing/ story! But of course I do respect that everyone has their own opinions. :)

In this book the MC Rosalie will act more childish even when she's older, she will crave attention and be a dependent and shyer character. She will be brought up to act this way, and be reliant on certain people, or a person.
Because if this she may stutter, have a slur to her words, or childlike text to show her vulnerability.

The other MC Alexander will be portrayed as mature for his age , someone who is constantly feared and someone who is dominant towards everyone. He is standoffish and cold to many.

He is the boss, the boss to all in his eyes.
————————————————————————

Key:
H/C= Hair colour
E/C= Eye colour

————————————————————————

Thank you, enjoy! :))