part 27.

Third person pov //

Upon arrival Rosalie had to be gently shaken awake and gently lead from the car where she was able to find her barring's.

With tired eyes she squinted up at the mansion of a house before her, smiling softly at the beautiful flowers that seemed to decorate the exterior with great care all around. It was like heaven to her. Snapping her head side to side the views were absolutely impeccable. Trees, flowers, the shining of what looked to be a large holding of water in the distance of the back side of the mansion.. gorgeous.

She would even argue that this place had more life to it than her whole mansion times two combined. It looked so warm, it felt so warm.

'Of course the house would be pretty, mamma wouldn't let us be friends with someone who couldn't afford at least this much. Stupid. We're rich. They've got to be rich too.'

Shaking her internal head of thoughts Rosalie was only pulled back to reality when she was now holding Mary's hand and standing in front of the door that was pulled opened before Mary could even knock.

'Magic!.. ah, How did I get over here?!'
   Her scatter brain thought before making eye contact with a lovely looking woman, a bright smile on her perfect face.

"Ah hello, you must be Mary!" The woman who looked about mother's age exclaimed with an unusual amount of excitement.. it got Rosalie quickly giddy and wiggling in her shoes.
Watching as the kind eyes moved down to her small figure the excitement bubbling from the woman in front of her caused her to shrink back ever so slightly despite how in love she was with this woman already.

The woman before her was dressed in informal clothing, her body towering over Rosalie and slightly taller than Mary standing at what looked to be 5'10 and she wasn't even in heels! Her blonde hair flowed angelically down her shoulders curled only slightly. Brown eyes smiling kindly down on Rosalie before her.
   "And you my dear must be Rosalie Caddel, your mother has spoken so much about you. Her words are no lie, you're very beautiful!"

"Thank you Ma'am.. you're very pretty too."Rosalie spoke a face full of red hue and burning ears caused by such words.

"Oh, ma'am? Please darling, no need to speak so formally! You can just call me Valerie, and thank you! That was very kind." She responded the free hand not holding the door open pushed against her heart as she gushed over Rosalie's politeness.

Mary made a small movement to the right of the small girl causing the lady, now known as Valerie to widen her eyes and step back.
  "Right, my apologies ! Come in, come in please!"

With that Rosalie was lead in to the house, upon entering her tight grasp at Mary's hand only grew more but was unfortunately torn away by the older.. Mary knew if Rosalie could she would be hiding behind her old, frail figure or holding her hand the whole time and Mary couldn't allow that. Not this time.

"Thank you for inviting us. Miss Valentina was very excited to get Rosalie over here to meet your children."
   Mary spoke up causing Valerie to laugh as she closes the door and waved her perfectly manicured hand back and forth.

'Huh..? Children? Multiple?!' Rosalie's head snapped towards the old woman beside her but was met with her sly side smile.. the same one she makes when she can get Rosalie to eat vegetables at breakfast time.

Who even does that?!
  Breakfast vegetables?!!!

It's a crime.

  "Oh please, she thinks too highly. My children should be down any moment, I've sent Jack up to get them." She paused and looked down to Rosalie crouching a bit to be at her height.