part 22.

Rosalie's pov: //

It has been a few days since father left now and I always feel so refreshed with it's just Alex and I together !

No trouble!
No rules!
No anxiety!
No prying eyes!
No expectations!
No punishments!

It's amazing! Of course I miss him, but it's perfect when just Alex and I.

  We can always cuddle and do crafts together, we read and take walks outside! He helps me study even though I hate , hate, HATE it.. but it's always a little better with him.

I love Alex.

He's the best!

That's where the problem comes in.. Alex has been out all day doing god knows what and I've been stuck at home with no one to talk too or play with.
The guards are all really nice but never keep conversations for long and look at me with almost sadness, the maids are always busy and I think Alfred and Mary are also busy..
    So here I am... alone, in the garden attempting to make flower crowns that I saw in a book a few hours ago.

The wind blowing around me, the breeze flowing the ends of my dress around ever so slightly and blowing small bits of hair in to my line of sight.

Perfect.

It was calming.
   Nothing but distant chatter from the home, birds chirping, and the wind singing could be heard out here.
So perfect.

My fingers worked tirelessly to make what was now my second flower crown, the first one was my own made of beautiful Daisy's , the second one in work is made of these beautiful Spray roses !

They are kinda like my name !!!

Anyways...

I couldn't help but glance over my shoulder to see the guard that's been continuously staring at my back now making awkward eye contact with me..
  This is weird.

Only seconds later did my eye catch two people, two people who I've grown rather close too in secret over the years. The guards who's first interaction with me almost got them in trouble when helping choose a gift for big brother!

Mr.guard one who I've learned is named Ollie, with his dirty blonde hair and striking blue eyes, his neck that was long and trailed with tattoos. His tall stature of 6' , still shorter than father and almost Alexander!

'Alexander must eat lots of vegetables and drink tons of milk in secret...'

The second guard who walks along side Ollie was Jackson! He was a little older than Ollie and had the prettiest dark brown hair that played perfectly with his hazel eyes. Tattoos too trailed down, and along his arms. He too was always troublesome to look at when I was stuck craning my neck back to see his 6'1 stature!

Everyone is so tall compared to me!

It's not fair..
   I even eat all my vegetables.
Not Brussels sprouts though

bleh!
         Yuck!

Gasp! Maybe that's my problem!!
I must eat my Brussels sprouts to be like Alex!

"Hello Miss Rosalie~" Ollie's words quickly cut through my thought with his teasing tone that caused a playful scowl to fall across my features.

"Hi Ollie, Hi Jackson.." I mumbled. I hate being called 'miss' .. Miss was my mom not me. I'm Rosalie, just Rosalie.

"Ooo! How pretty!" Ollie exclaimed while looking over my small body and spotting the flower crowns resting gently atop the grass.
   "Almost as pretty as our little miss!" He followed up with a grin.