part 18.

- Tw. Excessive violence and mentions of blood.

Alexander's pov:

It was a perfect day, cloudy skies and light rain tapping on the window while attending class in my study. The annoying voice of my teacher tuned out and the only sounds I was truly registering were of my baby sister enjoying herself while colouring. That was enough for me to feel like I was on top of the world.

Though it all came crashing down, the bliss, the comfort.. my sisters happiness when the grown man had nerve to speak up about her.

"Excuse me Rosalie, you're being rather disruptive. Don't you think Alexander would benefit if you left while he was trying to learn?" The teacher, Mr. Makirov decided to say.

'Who does he think he is?
To say such things.. to a Caddel at that.'

" 'm sorry, I didn't realize.. Rosalie's a bad girl.." my little sister said causing my heart to clench and slowly I began to close my books and place my pen down.

'A bad girl? Never.'

"Mhm.. you are, aren't you? For interrupting our teaching and learning session so if you wanna be good you shou-"

"Rosalie go to my room." Is all I said before petting her hair gently, a reassurance, a comforting action I've learned she likes.
"I'll be right there, promise. So no tears."
I finished with before watching her out of the corner of my eye, collecting her things and leaving with an apology.

Disgusting this man was. For making her think such things, for saying such an apology to a lowly middle class like him.

"Wonderful, thank you Alexander. Now to start where we left off would b-"

"Shut up. Who gave you the right?" I snapped swiftly in place of his finishing sentence.

I am ten, not stupid.
I am ten, not a baby.

"What do you mean, I simply wanted to continue with your learning to benefit you as heir." Mr. Makirov just started babbling like a child at this point, it was hurting my head. This idiot.

"Don't speak to me so casually scum. You're beneath me, act like it." I spat standing slowly and taking my phone out.
He didn't say a word.

'Do you always hire such incompetent people? It's embarrassing father, especially when they easily disrespect the youngest.'
I texted to my father who no doubt was already reading it and not only now upset with me doubting his judgment but having knowledge of our homes new baby being mistreated.

'office.'
Is all I received in return.

Wonderful. I can already feel the excitement coursing through my body.

"Come with me now, I would like to show you somewhere we can continue with out such distractions you speak of."
I began before grabbing my things and going out of the room. I could hear the males footsteps behind me and a sigh of relief.. relief from a man who is unaware of what's to come.

It wasn't long before the both of us had entered fathers office, the older male trailed in behind me and flinched as I slammed the door behind him.

"Uhm Al.. Mr. Caddel, why would we work in your fathers private office.. this seems to be wrong." He began to ramble again. It was annoying.

"Sit down."

He went to a chair. That's not right.

"On the ground pig, you don't really think you deserve to sit on a chair here do you? You'll get it dirty, tainted with your stupidity."
I reminded him of his low standing and with shaky legs he knelt down.